[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leafs, it's an undisputed fact that BC and Ontario makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464988960942.png (375 KB, 984x528) Image search: [Google]
1464988960942.png
375 KB, 984x528
Leafs, it's an undisputed fact that BC and Ontario makes our country shittier.

So I propose every province and territory that's not BC or Ontario should leave the union and make their own country

We could call it Harperonia or something. Canada can keep Montreal, but we get Quebec City.

How do we do this?
>>
>>60325611
You mean the powerhouses of our country?

You can leave if you want, no one really cares about redneck fishermen or whatever
>>
>be Canadian
>pay more for milk
>>
>>60325633

>You can leave if you want

Gladly, Muhammad Chang
>>
File: 1439901078961.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1439901078961.png
93 KB, 645x773
>>60325611
I agree with weedman the Nazis dindu noffin
>>
>>60325664
I bet you live in Ontario or BC In fact

In all likelihood you actually do and you're just le edgy /pol/ memeing.
>>
>>60325703

I live in Alberta, Abdul
>>
>>60325611

I thought it was impossible for Canada to become less relevant. Then you came along with a plan to prove me wrong.

Congratulations....I guess?
>>
>>60325611
But the most crazy liberals in our history came from Quebec? Straight from the horses mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU
>>
>>60325717
How's no jobs? Lmao
>>
>>60325717
Alberta is going the way of the Jews in WW2
>>
>get rid of ON BC and QC
So just become de facto American states...? Actually good idea, the Maratines are basically New England clay anyway
>>
>>60325809

We're not extracting enough gas these days to do that
>>
>>60325774

Hey, tons of Albertans have found new occupations...

...as kindling.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.