[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a Russian who was nice? I haven't, literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 198x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 198x371
Have you ever met a Russian who was nice?

I haven't, literally every single one is cold, rude, or barbaric, judgmental, or some horrifying combination of the above

The girls are beautiful though
>>
>>60324304
>Have you ever met a Russian who was nice?
No, fuck them. Playing online games made me hate them hard as fuck. They managed to destroy every single online game. They play like shit, can't speak english and are notorious cheaters.
>>
>>60324359
cyka, pudge gde miss.
>>
>>60324304
>Have you ever met a Russian who was nice?
yes

>The girls are beautiful though
meme
>>
>>60324304
Yes, when I was in middle school, his name was Vasily. He was an exchange student and he was the only kid who didn't bully me and actually respected me as a follow human being. He was also a proud anti-Semite and spat and beat up any bi-racial couples and niggers he saw. He taught me everything about the jewish lies and the Western nation's fall. He gave me the red-pill. I miss that wonderful bastard ;(
>>
They are like asians, but worse
>>
>>60324359
They are pretty chill on games acttualy. You are just being a little vagina
>>
File: 324840-street_fighter_blanka.jpg (61 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
324840-street_fighter_blanka.jpg
61 KB, 320x292
>>60324614
shut the fuck up you brazilian monkey. they're not. everyone hates them on European servers.
>>
Almost every single Russian I met was extremely polite and caring.

Most people don't understand Russians because the culture is so different.

They're not gonna come running at you with big Starbucks smiles. They're not gonna be bubbly about it.

But they pay attention to what matters and are very respectful most of the time. Also loyal as fuck as friends.

This gives me feels. I miss my comrade Nikolai, whom I had to leave behind.
>>
>>60324304
I know a few nice and mean Russian-Americans. I hate to generalize people, but I've noticed Ukranian-Americans have a lot of those traits you mentioned. I know there are nice ones out there, but every Ukranian-American I've met has been cold, autistic, distant, clannish, and mean.
>>
>>60324690
THE
BEST
THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeXAuhoDc1M
>>
>>60324304
all the russians on /int/ are nice
>>
I worked with a Russian guy who had only been in Australia about 2 years.

Really really nice guy with a wife who is a doctor and 2 cute kids. All of them spoke good English but with an awesome Russian accent.

I'm still friends with him now.
>>
Yeah, but she was just like most women here, not really compatible with me, but I did talk to her for a while.

Too extroverted and got into our party culture too fast. I think she left to Yekaterinbug today, rip.
>>
>>60324763
I just bought a USB snes controller on ebay, lel. Going to play this shit next week.
>>
Apart from >>60324359 they're pretty ok.

>>60324614
Of course this would come from a brazilian. You fucks don't know how to write or speak english in online games either.
>>
>>60324304
Let's see, I'll start with the best Russians I've met.

1) My Moscow penpal who sent me nice photographs of herself in the mail. She's got a very sharp wit, but I don't feel as if I know her. She's a bit of a hipster.

2) My English composition teacher grew up in Vladivostok. He had an interesting life that our class liked hearing about. I recall some interesting stories about his father in the KGB. We got on well and he was a big influence on my writing style.

3) Auniversity student from St. Petersburg on Omegle and I once had a great discussion about literature. I can't remember if we exchanged emails but he was a smart fellow. He declined to discuss politics.

4) It starts to go downhill here. This one Russian kid was adopted by a rich Anglo family and went to my Catholic school here. He was always been a smug shit. He has never learned to speak good English even though he has lived here for 13 years. Their accent seems to be the hardest to lose.

5) My ghetto landlord in Oakland was the stereotypical Slavophile / Putinbot you often see on the internet but never meet in real life. He was the most reactionary person that I've ever met and would ask strange questions like "given the choice, would you prefer to have a white surgeon or black surgeon operate on your body to save your life?" He was funny and interesting the first day I met him, but dodging him became a game because it was so difficult to endure his hour long racist rants. He hated America so much it made you wonder why he didn't move back to Russia. His father seemed like an interesting fellow, apparently involved with designing weapons for the Soviets. I would have liked to speak with him more but he either didn't speak English well or had no interest in others.

All in all, I'd say they're all right people, but on here I am a bit of a skeptic because many of them seem to be Putinbots.
>>
>>60324304
isn't pic related Spanish?
>>
My roommate, he was awesome. We did every drug imaginable together.
>>
File: kolobok2.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kolobok2.png
46 KB, 300x300
>>60324359
RUSSIE EST?
RUSH B CYKA
BUY P90 AND RUSH B
HAROSH!
>>
>>60324304
>American
>chops off parts of his penis
>nigger numbers growing every day
>calls other people barbaric

kek
>>
>>60324359
>Playing online games made me hate them hard as fuck.
it wasn't the brutal gangrape your grandmother received?

guess it would be hard to hate family
>>
File: 1416408728423.jpg (18 KB, 372x133) Image search: [Google]
1416408728423.jpg
18 KB, 372x133
I've only met with 3 Russian in person and 2 of them are really nice and open minded. The 3rd one is just somewhat quiet because his English is terrible so I don't know him that well, definitely not an asshole though.
>>
>>60324304
Yeah, I was pretty good friends with a Russian guy a few years back. He could come off as a little rude, but that was just a cultural thing. He never really meant any harm.
>>
>>60326713
Woah Brazil, vocĂȘ lhe fez merda
>>
Huehuehues of CS GO
>>
File: 14337530111000.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
14337530111000.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>60327562
Xaxaxas of CSGO.
>>
the only 2 russians i ever met were nice enough i guess
>>
Wish more Russians came to Australia, but the Russians I've talked to online all seem pretty based - possibly because the ones who care to learn English tend to be the better ones (on average)
>>
File: Russ.jpg (98 KB, 429x1080) Image search: [Google]
Russ.jpg
98 KB, 429x1080
>>60324304
Only met some Russians during the World Cup 2014.

They were nice and much taller than i imagined them to be.
>>
>>60324304
A lot of them are nice, some are sort of arrogant but also nice when you get to know them more
>>
>>60324553
Is this true?
>>
>>60329112
>much taller than i imagined them to be

The younger generation is as tall as Western Europeans and Scandinavians. Those who were born in the Soviet Union grew up so short only due to malnutrition.
>>
>>60324304
Yeah, he was here because his mom was a mail order bride and during his stint in the military he beat some asshole who was also the son of a really high up guy, so apparently he had to gtfo. Always kind of thought he may have been a spy or at least military intelligence though, because he spoke 4 languages fluently one of which was Georgian. Really nice guy, bit of a party animal.
>>
>>60330377
Yep. He was one of my closest friends. We would go over to his house and play Super Smash Bro melee. We would go around spitting at faces of gay kids and beat up coons and chinks, he also helped me vandalize this sand nigger's teacher's car and we'd laugh about it on msn messenger. I have nothing but respect and love for Russians.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.