[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about poor dumb uneducated trash in your country, /int/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (51 KB, 438x308) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
51 KB, 438x308
Tell me about poor dumb uneducated trash in your country, /int/.

Bonus points if they are the same ethnicity as you. Pic more or less related.
>>
>>60318314
they make up like 70% of this country
>>
File: zika.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
zika.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
They are dumb, favelado and preto.
>>
English women (or perhaps Anglo-Saxon women in general, given the news from New York) don't understand that drinking during pregnancy is a bad idea. As a result a large fraction of our underclass has foetal alcohol syndrome. The facial features are unmistakeable once you know what to look for. They're not just stupid, they are _actually_ retarded, from birth. It's sad because they never even got a chance. You can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps if your mother chose to frequent the pub/nigh club whilst you were still in her belly.
>>
>>60318314
albanians, greeks that hang out with a lot of albanians, gypsies (don't even go to school), africans (don't go to school, the ones that do come from richer athens suburbs)

Arabs carry guns and are useless subhumans that go to EPALs and slavs/bangladeshis/pakis/indians and others are ok
>>
>>60318314

I mean pick an ethnicity. I've lived/worked amongst the poor and uneducated whites, blacks, and latinos and even known a few trashbin Koreans and Hmong
>>
>>60318553
Go for the bonus points, ameribro
>>
File: 443.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
83 KB, 1920x1080
>>60318553

They are giant, loud mouthed, walking contradictions. Insufferably proud despite having jack shit going for them. Dumb as all hell and have 0 problem demonstrating it but God forbid you try and argue anything against their thick skulled beliefs lest you want to enter a 15 roundabout argument where you gloss the same 3 points over and over and over. They hate the things they fear and they fear the things they don't understand and they want those things destroyed. There entire world consists of their immediate surroundings and likely always will. There only portal to the world outside their respective cities or counties is TV.

Basically the Amerifat/tard stereotype. Shit is way to real.
>>
File: rånere.jpg (61 KB, 978x409) Image search: [Google]
rånere.jpg
61 KB, 978x409
They try as hard as they can to become American. Drop out of primary school, somehow get a drivers license on and off, drink pisswasser and slap giant confederate battle flags everywhere on their Volvo 240GL's.
>>
>>60318314
We have a lot of different ones desu

Drunk criminal Slavs in adidas track suits
Sand nigger Jews who try to act gangster (we call them arsim)
Religious ultra orthodox
Nigger refugees that sleep in parks in south tel Aviv and rob people
Arabs and Muslims
Random Asian and Indian looking people that drink outside on my street all day
Mountain Jews that will rape you and rob you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.