[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do we side with. What are the pros and cons for both now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: USA-China-Flag.jpg (101 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
USA-China-Flag.jpg
101 KB, 450x253
Who do we side with. What are the pros and cons for both now and in the future? I feel so torn.
>>
>>60317892
The memes are true. AUS really is chinese
>>
China because with Jews, you lose.
>>
>>60317892
China because it's on its way up.
>>
>>60318919
Exactly my thought. Also I hate the American culture as of late.
>>
Fuck the Chinese, they are a disgusting subhuman piece of shit species who solely exist to fuck up the planet. They should be exterminated.
>>
>>60317892
One is obese and irrational

The other is skinny and calculating

I'd pick the third option: perfidious Albion.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 540x810
>>60319804
>says the guy who drinks horse semen daily
>>
>>60317892
We've already chosen China. They're more muslim-friendly than the Amerikikes.
>>
>>60319804
China is already exceeding white countries and they have a higher IQ than your shitty Australian province. The age of the chinaman is coming while whites decline into cuckoldry kek
>>
>>60317892
our country has already been sold off to china to line politician's pockets.
>>
>>60319862
That's just Option 1 with a tidbit more of Option 2 than you would get from Option 1
>>
Overwhelmingly,Absolutely,Eternaly,China.
>>
ITT DIASPORA CHINKS IN DROVES
>>
>>60320245
黙れ白人奴隷のジョン万次郎
>>
>>60320245
whitu piggu go homuuuuuu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.