[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I kill myself will I have a chance of being reborn as white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1421832096398.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1421832096398.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
If I kill myself will I have a chance of being reborn as white in a non muslim country?
Is resurrection what's gonna happen after death?
Or maybe just a complete void of nothingness and this life I'm living right now is the only life I'm ever gonna live?
>one chance at life
>be born in a muslim non white third shithole of a country
JUST
>>
Buy Maltese citizenship and move to the Netherlands 2bh
>>
>>60308218
>If I kill myself will I have a chance of being reborn as white in a non muslim country?
The laws of probability state that such a chance exists, yes.
>>
>>60308218
just go to spain like every fucking moor
>>
>>60308316
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's 700.000 euros if my mom my dad my sister and I decide to buy the Malta citizenship by investment, and we only can have 350.000 or maybe 400.000 at most if we sell everything we have here (our house, our car etc) and my dad spent all of his life to buy them, from when he was young to 60 years old now, so 300.000 euros that remains is practically impossible.
And even worst, I went and told it to my mom and she said that even if we had the 700.000 we couldn't get it out of the country, because this piece of shit country calls it trafficking stolen money, even if we spend our whole life gaining it and our country know that it's a 100% legal money, because they want us to spend all our money inside the country.
>>
>>60309525
High quality Moroccan hashish is in high demand, just saying
>>
>>60308218
>>60309525
You were born in one of the top tourist destinations for rich white people. Doesn't it make you happy that you make us happy?
>>
>>60309525
You're welcomed here, Mohammed.
Every asshole who comes here either becomes Mexican or becomes rich.
Also I'd like to have a Moor friend.
>>
>>60312205
>Also I'd like to have a Moor friend.

They stab you in the back m8
>>
>>60312268
No problem, we're used to that, here if someone does that shit it turns into a fucking massacre.
Memes aside, here we don't fuck around.
>>
>>60312205
>Every asshole who comes here either becomes Mexican or becomes rich.

Why are Mexicans so accepting /fit/?
>>
No. You will go to hell.

Try to go to a student exchange to eu or a scholar one and get a work permit there.
>>
>>60312377
I don't know, it's a weird society.
A very odd one, if you ask me.
>>
>>60308218
No.
>For Buddhists, since the first precept is to refrain from the destruction of life, including one's self, suicide is seen as a negative act. If someone commits suicide in anger, he may be reborn in a sorrowful realm due to negative final thoughts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_suicide#Buddhism
>>
>>60312268
This is not even a meme.
>>
File: 1419641835647.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1419641835647.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>60309525
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.