[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made western and central Europe so gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: gay marriage.png (55 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
gay marriage.png
55 KB, 640x558
What made western and central Europe so gay?
>>
>>60307691
Germany.
>>
this map is outdated, we have civil unions
>>
File: Savusauna.jpg (936 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Savusauna.jpg
936 KB, 1600x1200
t. Center europe
Who the fuck civilized people care who some other people loves?
Who the fuck am i to decide if my neighbours Sven and Karl are gays, long as they keep they dirty hands away from me
>>
What didn't make it gay?
Acceptance of homosexuality is present in all of European native cultures.
It was the coming of semitic judeo-chirstian traditions that changed this.
Europe is just taking its natural stance on homosexuality.
>>
Liberalism. Ironically, it will also make it ungay, via Islam.

>>60309521
It's one thing to tolerate it, quite another to give it legal status.

Homosexuality should not be promoted, therefore it should not be given legal status.
>>
>>60309773
>It's one thing to tolerate it, quite another to give it legal status.
wat
>>
>>60309863
It is okay for them to be together (gay acceptance is really high in germany), but they don't need to marry.
>>
>>60309773
Why shouldn't we promote the origin of a family unit by giving it legal status?
Families are great indicators of social and economic stability.
>>
File: 4jAxMKk.jpg (875 KB, 1983x1400) Image search: [Google]
4jAxMKk.jpg
875 KB, 1983x1400
>>60307873
This
>>
>>60309998
Why not? Really, what does it matter at all?
>>
BRAVO ESTONIA
>>
>>60309998
Uhhh, who cares? I agree that you shouldn't force the church to marry gay people but I don't see anything wrong with civil gay marriages.
>>
>>60307691
This is just a list of the shittiest/poorest hellholes in Europe + some memes (Vatican, San Marino, Monaco)
>>
>>60310337
Pic rel I mean
>>
>>60307691

Lack of a communism redpill
>>
>>60310272
>>60310180

Marrying comes in Germany with huge tax benefits so they can have children. Why on earth should gay people get any form of tax deduction? They can sign contracts together and get nearly all other rights. Only other difference is that they can't inherent the pension of their partner. But as before, since they can't have children, the country has no need to support traditional roles of provider on the one side and caretaker on the other. So again, no need for extra benefits for them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.