[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do American parents kick out their children when they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Student-Debt-Cartoon-Big.jpg (35 KB, 428x336) Image search: [Google]
Student-Debt-Cartoon-Big.jpg
35 KB, 428x336
Why do American parents kick out their children when they're 18? Is this normal in other countries?
>>
We don't get kicked out but chads and stacies think even lesser of us
>>
>>60305124
Basically got kick'd out at 17.

That's because of the governmental support starts then and I was OK with it.
>>
im 22 and i still live at home. i'll probably move out sometime in the fall though, i'm currently looking at apartments.
>>
Well, OPs pic is actually kinda normal here too. So not getting kicked out, but moving in after university is really, really strange. Normal people start a job right away because they made enough experience/connections during university so they can stay outside of their families homes (also the norm during uni) and don't have to give up their freedom of an own flat.
If you don't it means you are a loser for: having a bad degree or/and been a lazy cunt during university, not making connections with companies or/and are a beta that can't care for him self and needs his mami to live.
>>
>>60305124

They grow too big to house and feed
>>
>>60305644
>moved out after university for work
>realize I can't cook for shit
>eat only fast food and cheap microwave trash
>gain 15 kilos in my first year alone
Fuck my shit up familia
>>
My parents kicked me out when i was 17.
>>
>>60305124
I'm 21 and still live with single parent mom.
I didn't plan to be here at this age but things could have been a lot worser so i do not want to complain.
I am aware that this won't last forever,though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.