[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a five year old "decide" to change their gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160603_093450.jpg (84 KB, 540x601) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_093450.jpg
84 KB, 540x601
Can a five year old "decide" to change their gender in your country?

1. USA
2. Apparently yes?!
>>
So can they consent too?
>>
B
>>
>implying you wouldn't succumb to every demand of a magnetic 5 year old

Do you want to be in a future super villain's shit list? You better have those plastic guns ready for when this tumblr X-man gets misgendered on the middle of the street.
>>
>>60303640
I can't believe these people are allowed to keep their children.
>>
File: lex-luthor.jpg (56 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor.jpg
56 KB, 360x360
>>60303822
>You better have those plastic guns ready for when this tumblr X-man gets misgendered on the middle of the street.
>>
Just how magnetic is he?

If X-men is anything to go by he could become SUPER DANGEROUS.
>>
>>60303875
>>60303889
It's a neurological disorder with no cure. Would you like me to explain why A) these people are no threat to anyone, and B) why it's not a choice?

I used to think exactly like you guys
>t. transgender sister (formerly brother)

Ask me anything
>>
>>60303640
Nigga, I was playing Tetris when I was 5. I didn't even cared about my gender or shit like that. What the fuck is wrong with first world countries?
>>
>>60303640
I doubt it. Dutch doctors are really conservative when it comes to using treatments. They prefer to let you suffer and let nature run it's course than give you painkillers.
>>
>>60303972
Addendum:

I misread 'magnetic' as 'majestic' because that would have made way more sense. Let's skip over the magnetic part, I have no idea what the fuck that's about
>>
>>60303972
>children can't decide whether or not they should eat their vegetables
>children can't deicde whether or not to have a bath
>children can't decide whether or not they want to hug grandma goodbye
>but they CAN decide to change their gender permanently
>>
>>60303640
land of the free, baby
>>
>>60304024
I just looked it up. You need to be 16 for hormones. And 18 for snip snip.
>>
>>60303972
FIVE
FUCKING
YEARS
OLD

kill yourself you filthy tranny. ANY child can be convinsed it's "transsexual" by a mentally ill parent.

These people should NEVER be allowed near their children again.
>>
>>60303640
No we aren't degenerates.
Also, it's a fucking 5 year old. They can't make decisions, they don't know what's best for them, they don't know anything
>>
>>60304010
>>60304010
It's not degeneracy, or something new, it's probably been around as long as people have.

It's a disorder called gender-identity disorder (hereby abbreviated as GID. As I understand it, everyone has something in their brain telling them what sex (genetically) you are. This is your gender. For like 99-99.5% of people it matches your sex and there are no problems.

But for a small minority of the population the switch is in the wrong position. This isn't a problem until puberty, but when the person starts developing sex characteristics (deep voice + hair for male sex, tits and ovulation for female) it becomes absolutely fucking terrible. The mind becomes revolted at what is happening to the body, because it's contrary to what the mind believes *should be* happening.

>>60304053
Children choose to eat their vegetables, have a bath and hug their grandma. Making positive choices is part of normal development.

Gender isn't a choice for any of us.

>>60304145
That's strange about the hormones. GID treatment with hormones is more successful the younger the patient. If it's before puberty you would never, ever be able to tell by looking at them that they are transgender. Pic related
>>
>Our magnetic 5-year-old

She gave birth to Magneto?
>>
>>60304211
>trying to have a rational, calm conversation
>all those caps tho

Even if the parents are responsible for convincing a child that he/she is trans (unlikely but possible) the mental establishment would not allow treatment without diagnosis by a professional.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Protip: it's not a choice and there's no cure sadly

>>60304373
But it's not degeneracy! A lot of people think it's a sexual fetish, it's not.

Crossdressing is to transgenderism as talking dirty is to Tourette's syndrome, or watersports is to urinary incontinence.
>>
>>60304373
>we aren't degenerates
>degenerates = an immoral or corrupt person
>tfw http://www.visionproject.org/images/img_magazine/pdfs/slaves_of_dubia.pdf
>>
>>60304421
The Netherlands is usually open to new ideas, but also very careful when implementing them. And underage kids aren't considered capable of making such life changing decisions. Giving hormones at 16 is just some leeway to keep puberty hitting the kid in full force.
>>
>>60304373
See 'dubai porta potty' as well
>>60304661 is just scratching the tip of the degeneracy iceberg
>>
>>60303640
>Our magnetic 5-year-old is not a threat to anyone
Max Eisenhardt's parents said the same thing
>>
>>60304605
>Even if the parents are responsible for convincing a child that he/she is trans (unlikely but possible) the mental establishment would not allow treatment without diagnosis by a professional.

Oh, so a stupid 20-something massively biased psychology grad will have the final word about mutilating a child? I'm so relieved!!

Children aged 5 don't even have a functional reproductive system. No hormones. Nothing.

His parents convinced him. How can a 5 year old even understand what hormones are and the extremely long term consequences.

I don't have a problem with trans people, but if you're trying to mutilate your child or convince it to ask to be mutilated, you deserve a lot worse than jailtime. I'd personally kill these fuckers, yourself included.
>>
>our magnetic 5-year-old is not a threat to anyone
Remove mutant
>>
>>60304729
>>60304421
From what i know you can get puberty inhibitors before age 16.
>>
>>60304729
All decisions to healthcare should be done deliberately and methodically, this is good.

The only caveat is that GID has a ridiculously high suicide rate. One source has it at ~40% over 5 years, which is worse than most cancers (according to Children's Hospital, which has one of the best programs in the country). That's not an exaggeration either, the family support group that my parents took my sister to was canceled on the first day they went because one of the kids killed themselves. So perhaps this is one of the rare instance where hormones earlier might be prudent.

But I'm not a doctor.
>>
>>60304661
Sorry to break it to you pajeet but you come here, you sign the contracts, you agree to the amount you're getting paid with, you know where you're going and where you're staying.
Besides, the corporate guys who are holding all these estates and projects don't represent the people of the country.
>>60304731
>America talking about corruption
Good job on what you did with Iraq, Pakistan and stuff.
Killing civilians and spurring all these militant groups
Well done, just don't complain about them when they hit you in the back
>>
>>60303640
Why did english decide to divorce the word gender from sex?
Doesn't help that most of the time people talk about gender identity, they actually mean gender stereotypes.
>>
>>60304928
>The only caveat is that GID has a ridiculously high suicide rate. One source has it at ~40% over 5 years, which is worse than most cancers
And a lot of people kill themselves even after therapy. So this shit ain't normal or right, psych speaking, and should be treated as such.
>>
>>60305000
>Sorry to break it to you pajeet but you come here, you sign the contracts, you agree to the amount you're getting paid with, you know where you're going and where you're staying.
That's complete bullshit and you know it.
UAE are built on slave labour, people are tricked and scammed out of their properties to get to work in UAE only to find out that they were lied to and the money are 10% of what they were offered. They withhold their papers, they pile them in shitholes, they terrorize them.
>>
>>60305206
Why don't they leave/go back to their country/stop working then?
Also don't you have debnts to pay?
>>
>>60305000
>you come here, you sign the contracts, you agree to the amount you're getting paid with, you know where you're going and where you're staying.
hahahahaha, if only we were that lucky. My dad had his and all our passports taken along with my families. And hes a fucking white collar accountant kek
>>
>>60305309
>Why don't they leave/go back to their country/stop working then?
Because they can't. Do you even know how much it costs to get from dubai to anywhere? not to mention india. And how can they reave the country without their passports? They will be jailed indefinitely.
>>
File: 20606772.jpg (340 KB, 1463x975) Image search: [Google]
20606772.jpg
340 KB, 1463x975
>be magneto
>mutant
>jewish
>transgender
The Hero of Tumblr
Check your non-mutant privilege
>>
>>60304819
>stupid 20-something massively biased psychology grad
>in charge of a diagnosing and treating disorder that like 1 in 1000 people get

Lol no. The medical system is prone to misjudgments, but some dipshit fresh out college is not going to be doing this kind of work. You'd need at least a psych PhD and years of clinical work/research, just with that disorder, to even get a chance at getting a job with GID. At least, that's how it would be here in America.

>Children aged 5 don't even have a functional reproductive system. No hormones. Nothing.
Which is exactly why you give them hormones early, so that they have an easier transition and can pass as their gender when they are adults.

>His parents convinced him. How can a 5 year old even understand what hormones are and the extremely long term consequences.
I knew I was a boy when I was younger, as I'm sure you knew what gender you were too. This child knows what gender he is.

We are blessed; our gender corresponded to our sex. But for a small minority, it does not. We don't know what causes it, or how to cure it. I imagine there's some cluster of neurons that code for gender in the brain. Otherwise, how would people know their sex? There has to be some kind of switch in the brain, since its not like early humans have a karyogram. And if such a structure exists in the brain, then of course it can be malformed.

>I don't have a problem with trans people, but if you're trying to mutilate your child or convince it to ask to be mutilated,
Most trans people do not elect to get surgery. Even if the parents are batshit insane you probably have to be 18 to do it.

Who said anything about that? I didn't read the article because OP is a faggot who didn't link it.
>>
>>60305155
Of course it's not right, it has it's own disorder.

How do you propose medical science do things differently?
>>
>>60305408
Well what am i supposed to do about it? I don't hold any power in this country, i'm still in college so not a lot of money, and only a select few people are responsible for this.
Tell me what am i supposed to do? There are 4 Indians for every emirati guy here why don't they help each other out?
>>
>>60305645
>Tell me what am i supposed to do?
For starters you can stop denying there's a problem.
Then you can protest it and when you have the power to make choices related to the subject, make the right ones.
>>
>>60303972
How can you tell a person is misgender by so young age? I'm ok if people do it when teenager or after but 5-years seems a bit hasty
>>
>>60304928
Gee its like they dont know whats good for them just like any person with serious mental illness.
They are sick in the head, no amount of mutilation, surgery and """"tolerance"""" will help them.
They need shrink and meds for that idea to be contained.
>>
>>60303640
Their child may not be, but those parents certainly are.
>>
His (Its?) gender is "magnet"?
>>
>>60305752
No way dude, protests aren't allowed here, and i have my future ahead of me. If they came here willingly then it's their problem
>>
>>60303640
BLACKS ARE MAGNETIZINg THEIR CHILDREN!? go outside with a rifle soon and it'll fly right into their arms! how to we stop this? vote trump buy more guns!
>>
>>60305578
>How do you propose medical science do things differently?
That we do it like any other mental illness and target the symptoms, not the effects, instead of primarily trying to minimise discomfort.
I mean, you give a schizophrenic drugs and shit that manage his delusions, you don't agree with him that yes, the gov is after him, and here is a prescription for a Lakers cap and a roll of tinfoil, and program an appointment to the dentist to remove the microchip in his molars, because hey, it's uncurable, might as well make the poor guy feel better, psych. speaking.
>>
> It's not like early humans have a karyogram.
U wot
>>
>>60304421
Pic related does look boyish tbqhwyfamalam
>>
>>60305408
>Because they can't. Do you even know how much it costs to get from dubai to anywhere?
Not to mention they are litteraly not allowed to leave the country without the approval of their owner
>>
>>60306029
"magnetic" is a metaphor for "friendly"
she attracts friends like a magnet attracts metal
>>
File: 1463935046501.jpg (68 KB, 716x640) Image search: [Google]
1463935046501.jpg
68 KB, 716x640
>>60303640
>>
>>60303640
It's in a weird place.

Logic says no because they're stupid kids, liberals say yes because reasons. I think some parents have given their kid mutilating surgeries to make them look like the gender they want. Statistically they'll likely kill themselves a bit after puberty.
>>
>>60307127
typical cis-fuckhead. a child can be any gender it wants. who the fuck are you to tell xe,xe cannot be magnet? does everyone have to subscribe to your binary system of gender? i was born a gravity in a mans body who had the brain of someone who thinks they're a woman. that doesn't mean i have to be either one. if i'm not comfortable in my current phsyical shell or that shells brain you have to deal with it.
>>
>>60307265
Well I identify as an attack helicopter. Check your air control privilege shitlord.
>>
>>60307384
i can't help what i am you need to accept that you can't fly over me with improper lift. i won't tell you who to bomb and you don't tell me who to exert force on.
>>
>>60307456
>you don't tell me who to exert force on
why can newton and einstein tell you what to do but helicopters cant you fucking bigot
>>
>>60307456
Wow hold on trigger warning!
Did you just said "bomb"?
Because I identify myself as a transnuke
Don't talk shit about us or I'll go nuclear
>>
>>60307585
newton and einstein are both gravity. we can say it, you can't. its like calling a black guy a nigger if you aren't black.
>>60307589
i apologize. attack helicopters have no right what to tell bombs to do. consider my privilege checked
>>
>>60307589
You can go nuclear as long as I can be wild.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 166x200
>>60307589
>transnuke
>Don't talk shit about us or I'll go nuclear
>>
>>60307589
>i'll go nuclear
which you have every right to do.
>>
File: majestic.png (109 KB, 662x492) Image search: [Google]
majestic.png
109 KB, 662x492
>magnetic
xDDD
>>
File: waaaa.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
waaaa.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>magnetic
Wtf is going on here? Is this a new gender? The kid identifies as a fucking magnet?
>>
>>60307840
>I sexually Identify as a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
>Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of Stalking the cretaceous plains of north America preying on fat slow herbivores.
>People say to me that a person being a Dinosaur is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful.
>I’m having a Paleo-surgeon install powerful theropod legs, a jaw full of 3 inch teeth, and tiny arms on my body.
>From now on I want you guys to call me “Rexy” and respect my right to Hunt Prehistoric prey and chase jeeps.
>If you can’t accept me you’re a ornithoscelidaphobe and need to check your Mesozoic privilege.
>Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>60307840
Yes he does, check your positive and negative pronouns you sexist.
>>
>>60308147
I like this one.
>>
>>60305521
I wish i started when I was like 9 to 12
now i'm an ugly man instead of an ugly woman
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.