[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the 2nd nigger nation behind Nigeria.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1_brazil.gif (40 KB, 505x521) Image search: [Google]
1_brazil.gif
40 KB, 505x521
Tell me about the 2nd nigger nation behind Nigeria.
>>
t. Mamadou Abdullah
>>
>>60303417
There's not much to say, Argentina is pretty boring.
>>
they are very arrogant and they think that they think that they are a nice place to visit when it's all a tourist trap and their most famous "monument" is literally a pointy pile of iron
>>
>>60303417
There's not much to say, we are pretty boring.
>>
>>60303518
they are very arrogant and they think that they are*
>>
Come on m8, France isn't that bad.
>>
Do not come to Brazil, you will get robbed, rapped or even killed. Tourist locals are too damn overpriced, you get charged for everything EVERYTHING YOU MUST PAY, and people will always beg you money.
>>
File: IMG_0730.jpg (129 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
129 KB, 720x480
> 2nd nigger nation behind Nigeria.
wtf OP, that's not the map of France
>>
>>60304329
[spoiler]French Guyana (France) is Nigeria, the first nigger nation is Brazil and the second nigger nation is Argentina[/spoiler]
>>
>>60303734
>rapped

Are you saying niggers will rap for me if I visit?
>>
File: samba-globeleza-o.gif (381 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
samba-globeleza-o.gif
381 KB, 320x179
WE
>>
>>60304734
Have sexy people.

Congrats brasil.
>>
>>60304678

Yes. Most of them are gays and love arabs.
>>
File: 1464722143466.png (187 KB, 636x559) Image search: [Google]
1464722143466.png
187 KB, 636x559
''I wanted to kill someone I was looking eye to eye until he died''
o.O
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.