[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ poll: Does your country have death penalty? Should rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
/int/ poll:

Does your country have death penalty?

Should rape & pedophilia be punishable by death?
>>
No.

Why not?
>>
>>60301900
What's the punishment for rape in your country?
>>
No

No, life is sacred. They can spend it all on prison.
>>
no
no
me's gunna rape sum white womyn so no deaf sentence alright boi
>>
>>60301949
Rape destroys the future of women & children who were raped, the existence of the rapist will haunt the victim, it's a wound that never heals
>>
>>60301944
From 2 to 12 years
>>
No
Yes

We can talk about human rights and muh life all we want, but the fact is, our prisons are at like 150% of their capacity.
Not to mention the state having to spend money feeding, housing, and protecting these niggers from themselves for their whole lives.
It's a fact that not everyone can be reformed.
>>
>>60301869
I think you should be able to have sex with girls 12 years old.
>>
>>60301869
No
No

Imagine the people getting killed over false rape accusations.
>>
>>60302657
That would be a problem of your judicial system. If anyone gets sent to jail over false accusations then you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>60301869
Yes

No
>>
Yes.

No, it is not needed in today's society because we have the infrastructure to contain them without killing them. Only primitives need to kill their criminals.
>>
>>60302799
That would be the problem of the person who gets accused. Do you honestly think the judges would be held responsible?
I don't trust the state in any country. That's why I'm against state sanctioned murder. Government would be able to kill whoever they liked through these laws. Not just the people that actually are rapers.
>>
>>60301869

someplaces

sometimes
>>
>>60301869
No

No. If murder is not a capital offense than rape shouldn't be either. Pedophilia is literally not illegal anywhere on the planet,
>>
>>60301869
no

yes

there should be death penalty especially to those traitors like aquino and trillanes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.