[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every aussie is out drinking tonight with their mates >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WTF.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>every aussie is out drinking tonight with their mates
>I'm the only aussie left on this board
>>
>>60298568
hey
>>
I thought aussies were friendly?
Can't you just go out to a bar and make some new mates?
>>
At least you are not the gay Chechen I remember from 2chan. Now that would be lonely
>>
>>60298568
Do your bars open till late mid night?
>>
>>60299004
Yeah I'm not sure what time they close now maybe 2am or 3am.
>>
if you're under 30 you should go out and make friends before its too late.
you dont want to get too old and lonely and end up a desperate loser who hangs out at the bar surrounded by young people who think you're a creep.
make friends now so when you get older you can hang out at each others houses and get drunk playing video games.
>>
>>60299244
I have friends we just don't do that much, only sometimes we go out just not every weekend we mostly skype and play vidya games I think my best friend is with his family tonight because his grandpa passed away.
>>
I will spend tonight in my room with some cheeze doodles, coke and a good movie maybe some shitposting inbetween. Believe me on this as I used to party and drink heavy 1-2 times a week, it's not worth it. Sure if you can get laid it's awesome but really you don't as you're here so you're better off just having a calm night.

Best of luck Bruce
>>
>>60298568
Iktf, haven't been on much anyway just sitting in my room listening to tunes on repeat
>>
Just head to your local, buy a drink or two and strike up a convo with someone. It's not hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.