[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I gotta move to USA\Canada\Australia Advice me town\suburb in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: nzdmlMD.jpg (207 KB, 958x958) Image search: [Google]
nzdmlMD.jpg
207 KB, 958x958
I gotta move to USA\Canada\Australia

Advice me town\suburb in huge metro area

1) Not too much niggers, non whites
2) Not antisemitic, but no too much kikes
3) qt girls
4) nice comfy cozy place
5) good arcitecture
thanks
>>
Move to a relatively isolated mid-sized town like Thunder Bay or Sudbury. Also probably best to keep racism to yourself, it isn't seen positively here. Unless it's against natives then most people don't care.
>>
Anywhere in Alaska, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine*

*Except Lewiston don't go to Lewiston Maine
>>
>>60297583
>Lewiston
nice, thanks
>>
>>60297471
North Brisbane move to North Lakes.
>>
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>60297471
loadsa russians in toronto or vancouver.

not sure about the non-whites part, most major cities are 50% minorities. anti-Semitism is rare in north america too.

>>60297583
alaska is a backwater though. new england is cozy but not an immigrant area really.
>>
hello pedojew
>>
>>60297606
>>60298908
any qts there
>>
>>60297471
SUFFER IN RUSSIA YOU PUSSY
>>
>>60299054
>i suffer in russia
>>
Go to New Zealand is better
>>
>>60297471
If you QTs and white purity is your biggest factors, but you still want a big city, go for Montreal.

13th largest city in North America
75%+ white (very segregated city, the immigrants stay in their 50%+ visible minority ghettos)
great qts
great architecture
same weather as western russia

unfortunately the jews are very integrated in the anglophone community. if you want to avoid jews hang out with french people.
>>
>>60297471
>Advice me town\suburb in huge metro area

The only way you'll get that with a minimum of non-whites is moving to states like Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Kentucky, Wyoming, and Montana.
>>
>>60298988
holy fuck yeah. hipster feminists though, but plenty.

russian-born ruskies i've met are pretty cool here and into typical russian things ie learn to judo, be manly or witty and laidback etc.
>>
If you want to live a successful life, go to a northern us state. If you want a failing nanny state go to Canada or Australia
>>
File: pittsburg.jpg (738 KB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
pittsburg.jpg
738 KB, 1920x1282
>>60297471

Pittsburg. It's cozy as fuck, affordable, good economy, good restro-industrial architecture, 4 seasons of temperate weather, all major sports (good in them as well), and red state tier guns laws without having to live in Alabama.

The downside/plus side depending on how you look at it is you're not close to many other big cities but that's good if you're into nature.
>>
>hohol wants to emmigrate to the anglosphere
>anglos tripping over each other trying to advertise their corner of the country

>upstanding anglo wants to move to europe
>MUH HERTAGE GTFO WE'D RATHER HAVE SOMALI/ARAB IMMIGRANTS
>>
>>60297471
Don't come to New York City. Too many of you motherfuckers have settled here in the last 20 years. All of you are Jews or claimed to be Jewish to get a fast track into this country and on welfare. Every fucking Russian in Brooklyn has housing assistance, Medicaid and ebt cards waiting for them as soon as they land at jfk. You fuckers also commit so much insurance fraud that Brooklyn has the highest car insurance in the USA
>>
>>60297471
Calling dibs on the middle girl
>>
>>60300105
Looks comfy
>>
>5) good arcitecture

If you think strip malls and cheap cardboard houses are considered "good architecture" then sure.
>>
>>60297471
I used to teach at a school in Naperville, a Chicago suburb... Mostly white since its affluent.. Lot of stupid qts... Lots of comfy restaurants, things to do and bars... It was a one of the best places to grow up over here..
>>
>>60301956
I just want more slavs. They're less likely to vote for the Liberal party.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.