[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he has never been to the capital of his country Absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: O40do5r.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
O40do5r.png
356 KB, 572x380
>he has never been to the capital of his country

Absolutely zero excuses
>>
I did. It was okay I guess.
>>
>>60296527
Why it's a shit hole only ASIO goes there.
>>
I have actually, and I chanced to meet at the train station someone I knew from the other side of the country that I hadn't seen for years
>>
>>60296527
There's nothing to do there.
>>
File: berlin.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>60296527
>his country's capital city is probably the biggest shithole
arm aber "sexy"
>>
It was really underwhelming.
All those buildings looked fucking massive on tv and in movies but they're no bigger than most state capital buildings. I felt like I was visiting some weird 1/2 scale replica of the capital.
Plus you couldn't even get into the Library of Congress except the boring lobby area.
>>
>>60296867
Hitler was right.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.