[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your country 2. are you allowed to hit women? 1. aus 2. sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462325467067.jpg (40 KB, 794x783) Image search: [Google]
1462325467067.jpg
40 KB, 794x783
1. your country
2. are you allowed to hit women?

1. aus
2. sure i hit my mum all the time
>>
>>60294733
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
only if you're a cop
>>
Only if it's part of your culture.
>>
>are you allowed to hit women?

yes, it's pretty normal here for women hitting other women.
>>
If the situation calls for it. Just for shits and giggles, no.
>>
>>60294757
Are you serious?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed3_1463840140&comments=1
>>
I was raised a Muslim so slapping women was normal, it's in our DNA. If a woman is being unreasonable, some gene in our bodies releases a slapping hormone. Something like that.

So once when I was at my gf's house she was being incredibly annoying and she was pushing all of my buttons on purpose. So in a moment of blind Islamic rage I slapped her lightly on her cheek. I was surprised at my own action, did dis dude just did dis? Luckily I managed to play it off as a teasing, joking slap because it was not hard at all and I slapped her jokingly a lot, but that was scary. The moment I realized that I am a slave to my genetics.
>>
>>60295214
>this is what they teach in muslim science classes
>>
>>60295214
What the fuck thats literaly false.
Dont get me wrong hitting women is fine,
but there is not a slapping gene.
>>
>>60295499
>hitting women is fine

i hope you mean that when the situation calls for it you're allowed to hit them and not that you just hit women
>>
only slap a bitch

when the bitch bitches
>>
>>60295318
>>60295499
Was not being serious when talking about a slapping hormone lads
>>
>>60294733
>2016
>hitting beautiful Aussie broads
>>
File: 1463264156608.png (160 KB, 473x453) Image search: [Google]
1463264156608.png
160 KB, 473x453
>>60295076
Im actually from this city
Didn't hear about it
>>
>>60294733
>1. aus
2. sure i hit my mum all the time

but you repeat yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.