[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he innocent /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464843661648.jpg (370 KB, 742x742) Image search: [Google]
1464843661648.jpg
370 KB, 742x742
>>
>>60285475
black lives matter
>>
>>60285475
how did the baby get in there?
>>
>>60285504
Irresponsible parents

They should have shot the parents, not the gorilla
>>
>>60285475
Who cares a humans life is more important then a gorillas well that is what I would have said if the kid wasn't a FUCKING NIGGER
>>
Sometimes innocents have to die
>>
brazilian lives matter
>>
>>60285504
The kid "got away" from his mom and scaled through multiple barriers and plummeted into the enclosure.
>>
>>60285545

school didn't go too well today?
>>
Yeah probably. But if they didn't shoot him and the black kid died, they'd have to defend against the black lives matter shitstorm instead.
>>
File: 1459060219040.png (16 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459060219040.png
16 KB, 420x420
>>60285555
He was led as a sheep to the slaughter?

checked those quads btw
>>
>>60285584
Nah I'm just always a faggot like this, I'm actually a leaf on holiday
>>
Humans are high in number and are overpopulating the earth.

Harambe is a member of an endangered specie

besides it was just a child the mom could have just made another one lol
>>
>>60285673
>Iran

keked it
>>
You know what really fucking bugs me though is this is literally one gorilla in a zoo. How many people actually know what is happening with mountain gorillas out in africa and actually care? I respect the hell out of those african park rangers doing their god damn best to try to keep poachers and soldiers out. Suddenly fucking everyone cares that gorillas are endangered oh wow lets share a freaking facebook post to show respect to the gorilla and complain about how professionals who took the only option they had are evil and mean because they killed the gorilla.I hate keyboard warriors. If you care then go do something about it and quit the bitching. Fucking cunts.
>>
it was just a retarded babby though just fug and make another one ez solution
>>
File: america.png (403 KB, 504x719) Image search: [Google]
america.png
403 KB, 504x719
>>60285475
>be an american gorilla
>get shot

I just don't see how it could've gone any other way.
>>
>>60286742
laughed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.