[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans will never have a sensible discussion about gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>Americans will never have a sensible discussion about gun violence
>muh flawless 2nd amendment
>muh all gunz r bad
It's like discussing immigration in Europe
>>
murder rates in countries don't correlate with gun ownership
>>
>>60284094
>A few dead thugs and a mass shooting here and there
I'd take that over a loss of my freedoms
>>
Based on your post, it sounds like you're really trying to incite exactly what you're complaining about Czechia.
>>
if I was american I'd trade registration and licencing for ending import restrictions and the NFA
>>
>>60284094
The second amendment is pretty straightforward. There are only two ways to oppose it. Flat out rejecting it, or trying to argue semantics and claim it says something else than what it says.

Of course this lies at the root of the problem. The constitution 'can' be changed, thats built into it, the issue however is that people are still hung up arguing over what the second amendment actually means, so the discussion on whether or not to change it cant even happen. Though good luck changing the bill of rights, heiarchally the second amendment falls between freedom of speech above it and 'right to trial' somewhere below it. Dislodging it from that pretty comfortable position is gonna rub a LOT of people wrong. So the argument over semantics still continues.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.