[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you personally supporting Brexit? I want to watch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: brexit.png (6 KB, 656x246) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
6 KB, 656x246
Why are you personally supporting Brexit?

I want to watch the EU wither and die without them
>>
>>60283886

If they don't leave, the EU will grow and become terrifyingly soviet.

I really really hope the bongs are brave and vote to leave.
>>
>>60283886
>mfw Scotland stays in great Britain
>mfw Austria gets a green president
>mfw Britain Bremains
>mfw Hillary wins
>mfw another four years of Merkel
>mfw the happenings never happen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Because I want the government to set up a union with Anglo commonwealth countries so I can have a nice holiday desu
>>
>>60284164
I think that Trump winning will fuck US and the world by extension more than Hillary winning.
>>
>>60284164
>Le Pen won't be a president
The world is saved once again
>>
>>60288874
niceme.me
>>
>>60288993
>implying there was a good choice in the US elections

>trump
an egomaniac, probably gonna suck Russia's ass
>clinton
feminist backed by corporations
>sanders
commie
>cruz
religious extremist
>>
>>60283886
Because its their last chance to do so with out violence
>>
>>60283886
The UK is the only voice of reason that has any say in EU politics,they make up the bulk of the "conservative" block in the EU Parliament,with them gone the few beaurocrats nad lobbyists that hold all the power in the EU will literally have zero obscatcles in enforcing whatever policies they want,like was seen in the ":"refugee " crisis where they literally forced non-willing cunts to obey their rules. Once the EU-army becomes a reality, it's over Johnny,as was seen with the latest anti-hate speech laws(that curiously target anti-muslims and the Right almost exclusively) .
After Brexit,I think the next step will be to make sure the "East Wing" of the EU never forms any sort of cohesive block as almost happened during the rapefugees vote(t thanks Pooland and Bulgaria for fucking us over)
>>
>>60283886
I think they will manipulate the vote so an actual Brexit is pretty unlikely.
I personally support it
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/video/2016/apr/25/patrick-stewart-sketch-what-has-the-echr-ever-done-for-us-video
>>
>>60291965
>manipulate the vote
>UK

you think they're some kind of 3rd world country?
>>
>>60289238
The four archetypes of America. Those are the only kinds of people that exist in Murryca, so you're never going to get anything else.
>>
>>60292216
yes
democracy is a lie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.