[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you live in Japan or have been there, do you prefer the crowded,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 5748161233_d32e954cf1_b.jpg (149 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
5748161233_d32e954cf1_b.jpg
149 KB, 1024x683
If you live in Japan or have been there, do you prefer the crowded, noisy areas or the more rural, relaxed areas? Which parts of Japan are best to visit?
>>
Why would you visit Japan other than to laugh at the mess we anglos made of them. That's what they get for fucking with us. We should have finished them off with another 5 nukes.
>>
File: carlos - msb.png (66 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
carlos - msb.png
66 KB, 205x205
Hiroshima's a great party place if you're looking to have a blast.
>>
Osaka and Kyoto would be your taste.(but it isnt that all of area have traditional architecture)Tokyo isnt very special for foreighers i guess.But if you love animus,you can visit Akihabara,but there isnt that animu shops are not specially many.
other rural cities looks like all same.Large capital companies wiped all traditional secenary out,very similar to US rural area.
>>
Japan have some traditional rice fields if you like to stare at those
>>
>>60283982
WTF i hate Japan now I want to see it like from the anime.
>>
>>60283116
The countryside is hands down my favourite part of the country, especially when the weather's good.
The urban areas are really cool and all, but the rural scenery takes my breath away every time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.