[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a job in Australia with no experience where should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sadfrog.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
How do you get a job in Australia with no experience where should I be looking because Seek is a fucking joke and I have no options.
>>
join the military
>>
Suck dicks for money.
>>
>>60277543
I have type 1 diabetes it's not an option.
>>
join the military and die
>>
Are you not-white? You'll be living like a king in no time. Congratulations on winning the lottery and getting in.
>>
>>60277527
Become an Aboriginal Australian and do the hunter-gathering life.
>>
A fair question but not an /int/ issue.
>>
>>60277527
have any talents like art, an instrument etc?
>>
>>60277698
I'm talentless.
>>
retail, hospitality, labour
>>
>>60277707
then theres no hope for you anon, unless you have the confidence/wit to live a life of crime.
>>
work in a farm
>>
Live stream + sex change + patreon
>>
>>60277561
Police then
>>
>>60277527
know someone who works in a supermarket or some other equivalently unskilled job like roadworks sign holders etc.

Knowing somebody is 100% always the best way to get work.

If you don't know anyone, be friendly and confident and talk openly to the manager about how you don't have any experience but you're really keen and would love some experience working.

But yeah, ask friends and family for connections.
>>
Australian males are bitches so maybe you can be the "house boyfriend" of an Australian girlfriend. You can take care of her cat or cook for her when she comes back from work and she'll give you an allowance or give you presents like Steam games.
>>
>>60277951
Unskilled jobs go to women. Men's jobs had to be given to women to put women in the workforce so men can't start at level 1 and grind up to level 10. Men have to start at level 10 e.g. high requirement jobs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.