[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The chinese company who produces the beer Tsingtao (the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
The chinese company who produces the beer Tsingtao (the most popular chinese beer) put the french word for beer in first.

Your feel ?
>>
>>60270358
Who cares ? Plus the real word for beer in french is cervoise
>>
They put the English word in the center, the place of prominence

French and Spanish are relegated to the auxiliary positions
>>
it's always the middle that counts

flanked by two pointless ones
>>
>>60270358
think of it like a podium.
you are the first loser.
>>
>>60270358
An asian friend from high school who somehow ended up living next door to me paid me with that to hide his liquor in my dorm when his parents were coming to visit. It didn't taste very good so I don't feel bad about that fact, frenchbro.
>>
File: arrogant bastard.jpg (514 KB, 1140x1140) Image search: [Google]
arrogant bastard.jpg
514 KB, 1140x1140
>>60270358
>Tsingtao
Piss water.
>>
>>60270440
>>60270616
>>60270647
>>
>Tsingtao is a German made beer
>everybody still talks shit
>>
>>60271502
this.

but hey, it's not a flavor of the month meme beer like >>60270813 so who cares lel
>>
>>60271502
>>60273826
German made doesn't automatically mean good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.