[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do posters from other countries feel like they're entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1349
Why do posters from other countries feel like they're entitled to speak on US politics?
>>
>>60264243
We run their shitty countries. So, it concerns them.
>>
>>60264293
this desu.

It's also the only country that can nuke all of us and walk the fuck away like they don't give a shit.
>>
why is it that the us feels entitled to put leaders of their liking on certain countries?
>>
>>60265635
>the CIA feels they can install leaders of their choosing
Fixed
>>
>>60265635
>>60266233
>the Jews in control of the US government feel they can install leaders of their choosing

Fixed
>>
>>60266233
But isnt the CIA is part of the US govt?
>>
>>60266326
>da joos
Fixed
>>
>>60266353
Is there an issue with pointing out the truth or does everyone go full autist whenever anyone on here is critical of jewry?
>>
Because your garbage politics affects the rest of the world

Enjoy your neocon business meme man vs a lying, psychopathic warmongering snake election. God, your 2 side system is a joke.
>>
>>60266467
Also I know it's not entirely out of the question that organizations like the jidf probably pay Internet trolls to rebuke differing opinions on zionism/jews even in places like this as a form of consensus cracking to keep said opinions from spreading.
>>
>>60266342
The CIA is fucked up and doesn't represent the will of the people

The only thing I regret about the Cold War is the actions the US took in Latin America

>>60266467
I stopped going on /pol/ because I got tired of the memes.

But go ahead and post your graphics if it'll make you feel better
>>
>>60266646

>everyone who is critical of jews is from pol and I hold any other notion that people might be becoming aware of zionist conspiracies in contempt
>>
>>60267052
>I LITERALLY cannot stop sucking cock: the post
>>
>>60266646
Have you ever considered that it is possible that people go there because it's the only place that you can say those things without having people say to you"nazi racist bigot faggot pol stormfront"? Although I guess it's like that there now. You can't speak good about the nazis or say anything even slightly critical of the Jews lest you want to be spammed by jewish justice warriors anywhere now.
>>
>>60267118
Real nice argument faggot.
>>
>>60267241
Ok senpai
>>
outsider perspective is very useful

stop being so mean
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.