[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vocaroo/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: voc3.jpg (29 KB, 485x500) Image search: [Google]
voc3.jpg
29 KB, 485x500
American literature edition.

This is a vocaroo thread. If you're not too much of a socially crippled autist, you can probably contribute and have some fun.

>English for today

"Those who have passed the winter in the country, are sensible of the delightful influences that accompany the earliest indications of spring; and of these, none are more delightful than the first notes of the birds. There is one modest little sad-colored bird, much resembling a wren, which came about the house just on the skirts of winter, when not a blade of grass was to be seen, and when a few prematurely warm days had given a flattering foretaste of soft weather. He sang early in the dawning, long before sun-rise, and late in the evening, just before the closing in of night, his matin and his vesper hymns. It is true, he sang occasionally throughout the day; but at these still hours, his song was more remarked. He sat on a leafless tree, just before the window, and warbled forth his notes, free and simple, but singularly sweet, with something of a plaintive tone, that heightened their effect. The first morning that he was heard, was a joyous one among the young folks of my household. The long, deathlike sleep of winter was at an end; nature was once more awakening; they now promised themselves the immediate appearance of buds and blossoms. I was reminded of the tempest-tossed crew of Columbus, when, after their long dubious voyage, the field birds came singing round the ship, though still far at sea, rejoicing them with the belief of the immediate proximity of land. A sharp return of winter almost silenced my little songster, and dashed the hilarity of the household; yet still he poured forth, now and then, a few plaintive notes, between the frosty pipings of the breeze, like gleams of sunshine between wintry clouds."

Post some more shit and rate people so they can feel bad about themselves.
>>
File: MKM2.jpg (105 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MKM2.jpg
105 KB, 612x612
Bump.
>>
>>60259893

She has a very large nose, I wonder if that reflects on the size of her willy
>>
File: MKM.jpg (98 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MKM.jpg
98 KB, 612x612
>>60260001
>>
Last bump.
>>
>>60257731
BUMP

Thought i'd have some giggles:

My natural accent:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10G7DMW4cUV

attempt at a Wang dang doodle southern belle accent:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02Suk8rUAWH
>>
File: 6.jpg (24 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
24 KB, 600x397
>mfw we're the only two losers in here
>>
File: bro.jpg (27 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
27 KB, 615x409
>>60265221

>tfw on holiday till the 13th
>>
Last chance to chat up a french bird before you leave for germany.
>>
File: 1461369529762.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1461369529762.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>60260776
>that smug face
erry time, hnnnng
>>
>>60265563

Got until end of August tb h. Although boss asked me whether i want to stay on indefinitely, don't know whether I want to stay though
>>
>>60265698
I thought germany was a done deal. Are you having second thoughts ?
>>
>>60265796

well I was put on a contract with this job till september and so i made the decision to sod off to Germany when the contract was up but now bossman is saying i could stay on if I fancy. Plenty to think about

I have friends in Germany but no job and a job in France but no friends
>>
>>60265889
French girls are far better looking. That's something you might want to consider.
>>
>>60265958

But they are far more boring, at least in my experience.
>>
File: SL2.jpg (78 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
SL2.jpg
78 KB, 500x452
>>60266008
I don't know about that. I only like arabs to be honest.
>>
>>60266087

The majority of French girls my age that i've met have been overly dramatic and lacking substance. I realise how much of a cunt that makes me sound but it's what I've found. German girls are pretty bro tier and there are plenty that are good looking ( i have one visiting me next week which is why i'm on holiday).
>>
>>60266228
>The majority of French girls my age that i've met have been overly dramatic and lacking substance.

Yeah that seems about right sadly.
>>
File: 40.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>60265601
You're not even going to post german ?
>>
>>60266414

Nah m8 it's a huge generalisation of course there are qt french girls that are decent to chat with. All I'm saying is that when I've been to Germany I've had truly great nights out and shit with lads and lasses my age whereas here in France I haven't found that ;_; I just want a social life but no matter how hard I try I dont do well with the French, maybe it's because i'm in a small town.
>>
>>60266702
>i'm in a small town

Yeah that really doesn't help.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OIughd2V1N
>>
>>60267573
cyкa
>>
>>60267086
adopt me?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.