[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160602_095621.jpg (80 KB, 540x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_095621.jpg
80 KB, 540x768
worry
>>
Sikhs today
Gurkhas tomorrow ?
>>
Sikhs are bro-tier
>>
>>60255027
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 709x480
>>60255027
t. Manpreet Singh Ahluwalia
>>
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hopefully the Sikhs remove kebab.
>>
>>60254793
... but we already have sikhs in the military. We even let them wear the special snowflake uniforms.
>>
how so? they are mostly hardcore motherfuckers
>>
Sikhs hate muslims more than the average whitey. Let them in so they can sate their bloodlust
>>
>>60255394
>he believes the meme
>>
>>60255394
Not true

t. muslim who went to the sikh homeland

(well, the second sikh homeland in punjab, the first sikh homeland is brampton really)
>>
File: based.jpg (40 KB, 460x286) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
40 KB, 460x286
>>60254793
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>60254793
They made us watch 'Bend it like Beckham' back in high school.
>>
>>60254793
The UK has Gurkha's in its military and there breddy gud
>>
>>60254793
>American US
We already allow Sikhs in the military.
>>
>>60257334
Lol.
Also they have criminal groups here too.
>>
>>60258200
Gurkhas aint Sikhs you ignorant bumbaclart
>>
The 'doors' are open.

they're open to qualified candidates.
>>
>>60254793
>Letting ethno-religious group with a history of patriotism and warrior culture and known for fighting muslims in the US military

Oh no I am so worried, truly there is jewish cuckery afoot.
>>
>>60254793
>worry
Read more faggot.
>>
>>60258991
The issue is they are required by their religion to wear turbans and grow long hair and beards, which conflicts with US military uniform codes.
The British Commonwealth countries currently make exceptions for Sikhs and the US has only made a couple. For instance, a Sikh drill sergeant is allowed to keep his beard and wear a camo turban.
>>
sikhs are stupid
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.