[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turksmells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I found this inside the wrapping of a gum I was given. It's obviously Turkish but what's it mean?
>>
>>60254128
>>
>>60254128
flower dies to bloom again
sometimes divorce is needed for love too
love will be back in your heart
like the return of visitant birds
>>
>>60254128

You are about to get cucked, my friend.
>>
>>60254128
idk i am bad at translation but sort of;

flower fades to blossom again
in love, separation is sometimes necessary
love will come back to your heart again
as migratory birds come back
>>
>>60257579
>>60257591
top kek
>>
>>60257641
top kek değil bu falım amk aveli okuma yazman mı yok
>>
>>60257663
Kek
>>
>>60257663
gül'd
>>
>>60254128
okay, I am going to throw the wetwipe I just came to the toilet and then I have very important things to say
>>
>>60257826
First we should look at the number: It's a year. Two centuries after the re-establishment of Caliphate.
>Tekrar açmak için solar çiçek
Meaning, the flower dies to blossom again. This is obviously a reference to the death of the caliphate and its rebirth, and with it the Muslim civilization.
>Aşkta da bazen ayrılık gerek
"Love requires seperation, from time to time." This means, to fully embrace God (love of God), a nation first must be turned away from It. We have already been in denial of God's love, so this means that, in times ahead of us, we are to re-embrace Love.
>Göçmen kuşların dönmesi gibi
"Like the return of migrant birds". Here, migrant birds should be understood as the Prophet and his followers, who migrated to Medina with him, and returned to Mecca, defeating the küffar.
>Aşk yüreğine geri dönecek.
"Love will return to your heart". This is confirming that, like the prophet returned the Holy City, or as the birds return after each migration, Religion, Peace and God will return to us, and we shall embrace them, so that we may find Love.
>>
>>60258283

Damn
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.