[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have average shade brown hair, pale skin, and blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: portue.png (1 MB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
portue.png
1 MB, 1200x630
>be me
>have average shade brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
>go to Portugal to visit my girlfriend
>arrive in Lisboa
>people speak to me in PT
>they all assume I'm Portuguese, even in the really touristy areas
>meet my gf's family
>half of them are blue eyed, freckled gingers
>see plenty of natural blondes on the street every day

wtf, I thought you were all Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>believing in memes
>>
memed
>>
>>60253545
Even then, I thought they were swarthier. Most (not an overwhelming majority, though) people I met had brown hair/eyes but still could easily pass for local in most other European countries.
>>
>American
>mistaken for Portuguese

Hello mister Shekelstein
>>
File: xdddpt.png (86 KB, 702x486) Image search: [Google]
xdddpt.png
86 KB, 702x486
>>60253441
but we are
don't believe in >>60253545

most people on the streets of Lisbon are tourists anyway, i hate tourists
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>60253668
They were speaking EU PT, so I know they weren't tourists or South Brazilians with German heritage.
>>
>>60253441
We're the whitest of the mediterraneans desu,the atlantic façade race is a real thing
>>
brown colored American -> go to Asia -> mistaken for Turkic

go to Rus -> mistaken for Caucasian

go to Brazil -> everyone tries to speak Poor Two Gays with you
>>
>>60253668
Also, I saw the same shit in Caldas da Rainha and as far as I knew I was the only camone for miles.
>>
>>60253877
>Caldas da Rainha
there's alot of tuga-ukranian qts there btw
>>
File: 887.jpg (39 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
887.jpg
39 KB, 578x572
>>60253668
>>
>>60253965
A handful of people thought I was Ukrainian, but they mentioned my accent sounded that way. I did hear a lot of "I thought you were tuga until you opened your mouth."

My girlfriend told me the typical camone/tourist is "blond hair, blue eyes, sunburned" and I only counted for one of those three.
>>
>>60253877
>moor south
pls, that's not even Portugal

>>60254068
thank you finland, you know how to make me feel good
>>
File: 1439061589888.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1439061589888.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>be me
What kind down's syndrome having chucklefuck feels the need to let people know that "So I was me and..." when telling personal anecdotes?

Holy shit kill yourself.
>>
>>60254159
dude,there's no fucking difference between the south and the north...Only Lisbon and the rest of the country are fucking assymetrical..
>>
File: heritage.png (420 KB, 2444x1552) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
420 KB, 2444x1552
>>60254159
E o norte basicamente é Espanha.

Muh heritage is pic related, so basically a mixture of Germanic, Celtic and probably some Ancient Roman thrown in which isn't too far off from Portugal's background. Could explain it.
>>
>>60254257
>moor talk
pls go back to morocco sófá imperial
letuce arab
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i hate your kind

>>60254262
Temos mais semelhanças culturais com a Galiza e comida mais rica em calorias em Trás-os-Montes, aka enchidos.

Yea but the arab genes are dominant over those
>allahu akbar
>make al andaluz great again
>>
>>60254667
IIRC genetic studies showed you didn't get all that much from the middle east/north Africa, you just have slightly higher amounts of sub-saharan African DNA than other Europeans (which, for some reason, dates back to ~1600 years ago). But even fucking Norwegians are, on average, 1% black.
>>
>>60254907
>1%
AYOO HOL UP
>>
>>60253846
Those people were black haired and dark eyed. Celts and suebi brought fair features.
>>
>>60254907
dude most people in Portugal have:
>dark hair and eyes
>we get easily tanned

i have black hair, dark brown eyes and i get tanned easily, most people here are like that.

around 10-20% are blond and ~1% are gingers
I've noticed that wealthy people tend to be more white (blonde n shit) due to sexual selection.
>>
>>60255071
WE
>>
>>60256131
WUZ
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.