[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when the music isn't swedish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: penn_jillette.png.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.png.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>when the music isn't swedish
>>
then you haven't lived
>>
What?
>>
Does Sweden even have music?
Only 3 of the top 20 on the Swedish charts are in Swedish.
>>
>>60243068
Yeah Sweden has a lot of shitty songwriters that are very good at making mediocre songs. Like Eurovison songs, the Swedes right a lot of them and are proud of it. Not that the songs are any good or anything,
>>
write*
>>
really want to watch veronica maggio perform at a refugee centre
>>
>swede music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIPrVchJN8
>>
>>60243068
The knife is pretty good, when you forget they are actually hardcore feminists.
>>
>>60243533
>The knife
Literal Anglo-pandering trash, that's like listening to The Tallest Man On Earth or First Aid Kit
>>
>>60243218
swede here and can confirm

honestly i wouldn't be surprised to say that 1/20 songs on the top lists here in the UK are swedish
and maybe 1/10 are nordic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.