[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Did you know Irishmen descended from Turkish ? http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/new-study-claims-that-irishmen-descended-from-turkish-farmers-83217437-237788351.html
>>
File: 1460853464395.jpg (112 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460853464395.jpg
112 KB, 960x960
>>60241217
well that would explain a lot things
>>
>>60241217
I know ottomans were the first to send a man to the space, where he met Jesus
>>
>>60241217
anatolian senpai, not turkish
>>
I thought they would have been Kurds or Arabs since terrorism is so natural to them.
>>
>>60241217
yes
not wtf at all
>>
>>60241292
Who knows.
Night have been a Turkic people.
>inb4
Yeah nigga HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?
You don't.
>>
>>60241217
That emblem is a lucky coincidence and they mean Anatolian not Turkish
>>
>>60241428
did you know what turkish means.Turkish=/=Turkic
>>
>>60241428
No one knows.
Turkic migrations happened in waves repetitively., some of them completely seperate from each other.
So there's some likelihood to them having been a Turkic people.
>>
>>60241519
Turkish is a sub category of Turkic.
Like roses are a sub category of flowers.
>>
Etruscans (modern day Tuscans) also originated from Anatolia
>>
File: qwer.png (11 KB, 554x126) Image search: [Google]
qwer.png
11 KB, 554x126
>>60241577
not really
>>
>>60241217
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_dollar#United_States

>The Spanish silver dollar had been the world's outstanding coin since the early 16th century, and was spread partially by dint of the vast silver output of the Spanish colonies in Latin America. More important, however, was that the Spanish dollar, from the 16th to the 19th century, was relatively the most stable and least debased coin in the Western world

>Spanish coinage was legal tender in the United States until the Coinage Act of 1857 discontinued the practice.
>>
>>60241428

not rly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogheda_United_F.C.#Emblem
>>
>>60241724
>not really
yes really that's exactly what that picture shows
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.