[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Country with the most proactive and moral citizens? Country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: Gantz_v01c01p017-1.jpg (382 KB, 655x670) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_v01c01p017-1.jpg
382 KB, 655x670
Country with the most proactive and moral citizens?

Country with the most passive and immoral citizens?
>>
>>60234944

idk about the first one, but....

>Country with the most passive and immoral citizens?

China, or any Asian country
>>
>>60234944
If someone would actually fall on the tracks, people first thought would be to grab their phones and start recording, then take small steps to not be splattered with blood, then once the vuseo shot would pest that this motherfucker made them late for work.

t.parisian
>>
>>60234970
>any Asian country

Japanese have some crazy solidarity.
>>
1. Japan

2. China
>>
>>60235029
>grab their phones and start recording, then take small steps to not be splattered with blood, then once the vuseo shot would pest that this motherfucker made them late for work.
Spot on.
>>
File: 1464845235113.jpg (233 KB, 655x670) Image search: [Google]
1464845235113.jpg
233 KB, 655x670
>>60234944
we have a hiding spot here clever eh
>>
chinese are not so cold to stranger though.
7-8 uncles who were playing xiangqi found me helpless,came up to me help to repair broken bicycle(bought 25 minutes ago) in beijing
>>
China

Japan
>>
>>60235051
Most railways do in America. I think there are certain parts of the wall that you can stand against and not get hit by the train in the tunnels too.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 554x921
>>60235162
I wish I had a stiry like this
>>
File: soulless automatons.webm (3 MB, 482x434) Image search: [Google]
soulless automatons.webm
3 MB, 482x434
>>60234944
>Country with the most proactive and moral citizens?
i think americans have moral intentions. they always want to be the action hero. they sometimes cause more harm than intended though. the actual proactive moral country is probably Sweden tbqh.

China
>>
>>60234944
Russia or Slavic countries

Germany
>>
>>60234944

America, and some Latin American countries like Puerto Rico, Mexico, and I wanna say Brazil but I'm not to sure. You see this a lot in burgerland at least.

China. Sweden. Japan. Germany. Spain.
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 600x524
Japanese commuters freeing a trapped woman.
>>
>>60236458
Similar thing happened here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx4MichXXE
>>
>>60236458
We get this too, seems like a common way to get someone out who gets stuck.
>>
I think we're unanimous regarding Japan. The level of cooperation and organization they consistently exhibit in times of catastrophe is incredible.

Also unanimous with China. Although I think Chinese liability laws play a big part in this. From what I hear, if you as a bystander play any part in helping someone in trouble, you could be footing their hospital bills. Remember a few years ago when the world was outraged over a trucker in China hitting a toddler, then backing over her to until she was dead? Someone in China commented, "The heartless bastard knew he'd be better off if the kid died and he ate the bill for the burial than if he got stuck supporting the her recovery."
>>
>>60235335
>webm
thats why i want a new Cengiz Han
>>
>>60234944
Poland
China
>>
japan

rest of world
>>
Flip pride worldwide
>>
>>60235933
>>60235808
>> Country with the most passive and immoral citizens?
> Germany

They have more than a million volunteer firefighters, about the same number than USA has at all - so they may are not the best, but definitely not the worst.

I vote Switzerland to be the best, China go be the worst.
>>
>>60234944
denmark
rest of em
>>
>>60234944
1. Germany
2. China
>>
>>60238779
Germans have a strong sense of duty, it doesn't mean they are highly moral per se.
>>
>>60234944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7xvQ4-xO8
>>
>>60234944
I think a lot of people in first and second world cunts have become apathetic/scared/indifferent to shit that's happening around them. I think it's the urban life
>>
>>60238840
t. never been here
>>
>>60234944
In France since rails are electrified both of them would be stunned or dead, and cameras would caught it, then the trains would automatically stop
>>
>>60236458
We had the same.
>>
>>60239868
I have, work ethic and following rules doesn't equate being highly moral.
>>
>>60234944

>spend a lifetime taking shit from corporate scum, lying bureaucrats, and a crooked legal system
>think this is 'good' by any logical measure

All developed nations are equally worthless.
>>
>>60240274
Morals are rules too.
>>
>>60240327
But sometimes man made rules go against our innate morality.
>>
>>60234944
america

china
>>
>>60240282
t. that's how to build an working society that achieves to go to space

Why don't you just go to Africa and enjoy yourself the ways you see as right, kek.

>>60240351
This is a subjective impression.
On the small scale is no law but always the rule of morals.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.