[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
simple question for /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 16542556255.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
16542556255.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
If you're white why aren't you having babies?

>muh white genocide
>muzzrats breed like rats
>europe needs people to work in manufacturing for low wages, migrants fill this void
>in america it's illegal mexicans
>the damn joos are doing this

So why aren't you having kids?
>ummm it's t-too much money to have a family

Yeah, you can start budgeting and not treating yourself to a fancy dinner or iPhone.

In the end you're just kissless virgins that can't get girls. You just blame Muslim and blacks for all your problems.
>>
Basically this. You can't whine about the number of white people declining when its nobody elses fault but yours. It doesn't even fucking matter anyway like who cares,
>>
I'm white and the entire world can suck my cock
>>
File: 02_edi.jpg (482 KB, 946x946) Image search: [Google]
02_edi.jpg
482 KB, 946x946
>>60231723
White mommy with her half-Asian child
>>
>>60231773
>American
You're not white
>>
File: 01_edi.jpg (205 KB, 1080x895) Image search: [Google]
01_edi.jpg
205 KB, 1080x895
>>60231781
>White mommy with her half-Asian child
The whole family
>>
>cdg play

Mainlander, dropped
>>
>>60231790
t. Rho Zang
>>
I'm white
>>
>>60231723
Because I'm a failure and a piece of shit. I'm 30 years old and make 2K a month, still live with my mom, help her with chores and work 6 days a week. Honestly most girls in the western world are very picky, you have to be 8/10 and up, make a lot of bank and have a lot of confidence to get a girl, let alone have kids. The family name ends with me and I sense my father knows it, but he accepts that now, he sees me as weak, but I try, a weak person trying, but still failing.
>>
>>60231723
Nice work peru
>>
>>60231819
Canadians aren't white either
>>
>>60231822
Haha Jesus how hard is it to not be this much of a failure
>>
>be Brazilian
>grand grandma and grand grandpa are European descendants blue eyes white
> but poor as duck because they live in north Brazil
>having nothing to do but work on the fields and fuck
>mfw I have 34 aunts

I don't know about now, but they used to fuck a lot by t w
>>
>>60231845
No idea, it comes natural to me for some reason. But at least I'm not breeding and passing on my shit genes. So you're welcome, cunt.
>>
>>60231822
that sucks hope you feel better going to a hospital helped me a bit
>>
>>60231866
>but they used to fuck a lot by t w

one day i will have sex with a girl... one day
>>
I'm black, but my girlfriend is white and i'm constantly fucking her soooo....
>>
>>60231822
Why did the closing statements make me laugh so hard
>>
>>60231874
Sorry you had to go to a hospital man, but I'm fine don't need to go to some place like that. All in control man, thanks for your kindness.
>>
>>60231800
>>60231781
cute!
>>
>>60231963
You might be a psychotic.
>>
>>60231869
>at least I'm not breeding

Phew
>>
>>60232172
No, I think your resigned, pathetic state is just pretty humourous 2bh
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.