[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurofags, how is popular opinion in your cunt shifting in response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (421 KB, 641x753) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
421 KB, 641x753
Eurofags, how is popular opinion in your cunt shifting in response to the government cucking itself for the refugees? Is the right-wing in your cunt growing in opposition?
>>
T R U M P
R
U
M
P
>>
2017 are elections. The Right-Wing Party has "only" 15%.
>>
you have no idea how the media goes full propaganda. As a shitposter I for once recognize their shilling efforts.

Though people aren't that dumb but legal prosecutions and changing election rules is still a fairly efficient mean of dealing with political opponents.
>>
>>60231332
>2017 elections
>AfD gets 49% of the vote
>all the other parties for a Grand Coalition against them
>Merkel continues reign as Chancellor
>Open Borders for all, welfare restricted to Tanned Germans
>>
>>60231477
The pc term is New Germans
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 577x1024
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60231525
Thank you
>>
>>60231477
>>
File: yin-yang.png (657 KB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang.png
657 KB, 3508x2480
>>60231332
I swear leftists are some of the stupidest people in recent memory. Absolutely god damn retarded. How do you get Nazi's? when you disenfranchise the moderates' honest concerns and push them to the right. Nazi's don't turn people into Nazi's. The people on the opposite end do. Morality in the fucking shitter.

Eurofags. Please understand that opposing forces don't create disaster. Yes we have a strong right wing in the United States that causes stress. But it compliments the left, it doesn't cause chaos. It creates Balance.
>>
>>60230521

What happens if i'm drinking a beer on the streets and i say "fuck you, you ain't shit" to them.

Regarding the fact that i'm BR and i would probably fight him because i'm not a cuck.
>>
>>60231588
You will be executed and your family will be extradited to Germany where the men will be force into slavery and the women will be sex slaves for the new germans
>>
>>60231680

Jokes on them, i'm alone.
>>
>>60231548
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.