[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish and Ukranian people are Jewish manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2d5du40.jpg (74 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
2d5du40.jpg
74 KB, 501x502
Polish and Ukranian people are Jewish manlets
>>
>>60229426
Tru
>>
fucking retarded? Holy shit, out of all the things you could've said. Out of all things in the English vocabulary that you could've slapped together, you chose to say that? You fucking retard. You absolute mentally disabled cuntwad. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your friends. Fuck everybody you know you vile piece of shit.
>>
>>60229468
Poland is literally a jewish country, in fact it's the Yiddishland.

Isreal should been created on Poland.
>>
If jews are manlets why's Howard Stern so big
>>
>>60229552
for you
>>
>>60229552
they are not

jews are all very tall
>>
>>60229599
t. andy samberg
>>
>>60229426
T. Chan Ching Pong
>>
>>60229780
When Afrikaners would take weapons and attacks their shitty nigger government?
>>
>>60229937
I don't know. Hopefully soon
>>
>>60229426
try harder
>>
>>60229996
what are your """serious""" adversaries? the government?

because i guess most of you have more moneys for buying weapons.
>>
>>60230098
Nope. We would absolutely BTFO the government soldiers overnight. We have thousands of highly trained white veterans, as well as heavily armed private security companies and mercenary organisations.

The government troops in comparison are lazy, fat/underweight, uneducated, demotivated and likely have AIDS. It would probably land up being a protracted guerilla war after we destroy the army.

Our main adversary would be the International community. If we tried to make a volkstaat, there would be sanctions, blockades, condemnations, and likely military intervention.
>>
>>60229426
>ukrainian
no such thing
>>
>>60230356
Are you fucking retarded? Holy shit, out of all the things you could've said. Out of all things in the English vocabulary that you could've slapped together, you chose to say that? You fucking retard. You absolute mentally disabled cuntwad. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your friends. Fuck everybody you know you vile piece of shit.
>>
>>60230533
чё тaк paзoзлилcя, мыкoлa?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.