[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hurry up and take a pic, Mr Foreigner! >We're starving!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>Hurry up and take a pic, Mr Foreigner!
>We're starving!
>Sawadeeee kaaaaa
>>
>>60229051
>I'm hungry for dem shemale cocks
>>
you too
>>
>hurry and take the pic
>they keep asking you to take more while they adjust the number of peace signs

fucking Asians
>>
Mai bak
>>
>>60229132
>fucking Asians
would that I could, khaleesi! haaha
>>
I hate Asians, they always try to rip you off, smile through their teeth, but I can tell they wish death upon everyone that isn't their type of ethnicity.

If Asians every rule the world, it would be the end of humanity as we know it.
>>
>>60229051
>
>>
>>60229051
I want to punch all of them in the face with a closed fist. Is that normal?
>>
>>60229941
No brother it's completely normal. It's your mongol blood that wants you to conquer lesser Asians.
>>
Why do all Korean women look the same
>>
Did you like my thread?
>>
>>60229941
Their faces are already flat, what you hope to achieve?
>>
>>60229051
The most freakish and obscene thing is when they try to look white.

Makes them look like disgusting freaks
>>
is this what insanity is? posting the same kind of thread everyday?
>>
File: 1462844161799.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462844161799.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>mfw asians are seriously like this
>>
>>60232416
Insanity, or love?
>>
File: 1463520575890.png (986 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463520575890.png
986 KB, 1280x720
>>60232365
It sucks because you would probably never say this to their faces.

You sad angry virgin.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.