[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do nordics consume so much milk? Thats almost one liter of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: White-Lies-report-fig-1.jpg (368 KB, 1521x1182) Image search: [Google]
White-Lies-report-fig-1.jpg
368 KB, 1521x1182
Why do nordics consume so much milk?
Thats almost one liter of milk every day per capita
>>
It's actually semen.
>>
>>60227914
It would make sense if you played skyrim.
>>
it tastes good desu
>>
>>60228187
>playing video games after the age of 16
>>
>>60228187
But Nords have so much disdain for imperial milk-drinkers!
>>
Only true whites can drink milk
>>
>>60227914
Milk is so good.
>whole milk masterrace
>>
The data is wrong for Sweden. They must've confused negro semen with milk.
>>
Nordicks drink goat milk with everything, no joke. When I went to Norway for an exchange trip the host family didn't make lunch, so we just drank goat milk instead. That fucking family had loads of fucking goat milk that we had to drink, and I thought it was just us until we talked to the other groups and they had the same shit too.
>>
>>60227914
It keeps them white
>>
>>60232331
What if they're out of goat milk?
>>
>>60232907
I'm not sure. They usually stock up pretty far ahead.. you know how we have water softeners that you need to refill with salt? These people had it like that where you had to fill the fucking thing with goat milk, it'd feed through to a faucet in the kitchen, and then you'd be able to fill your cup. Those people are fucking crazy about their goat milk.
>>
I consumed so much milk over my life that I got Milk-alkali syndrome. Bout 3 liters a day every day for more than 10 years. I almost died because of it. Still I'm here standing with the glass of good cow milk. I don't care if I die because of this, milk's the best thing in the entire world.
And I'm actually born in Northern Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 755x1057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 755x1057
Because the Nordics have been hiding the fact that they successfully genetically engineered cow girls for domestic ownership. Why do you think they are so autistic yet so happy? They've made anime real.
>>
But Finland is Asia
>>
>>60232331
Never had goat milk in my life, nor have I ever seen it sold in stores.
>>
>>60233334
Where the fuck do you live? This was in Oslo and it seemed like most of the old people did it so I'd assume it's not just an urban vs. rural thing
>>
>>60227914
I use to drink a lot of milk or ice tea. I hate pop and water is boring.
>>
>>60233418
I live in Kristiansand, I've never heard about goat milk being popular anywhere in the country so it sounds strange to me, goat cheese is very popular though.
>>
>>60233474
You probably just don't get out much because it was every when I went there. Practically every house we went to the first thing the host would do was offer us goat's milk. They'd admire each others goat milk containers and shit too, it was very strange
>>
>>60233558
>Let me tell you about your country
Okay man, but you lived with some odd people. We almost produce as much sheep milk as we produce goat milk, it's a niche product.

>goat milk containers
Literally what.
>>
>>60227914
nords evolved a genetic mutation permitting milk digestion post-infancy, no reason to lose it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-06-34-40-1.png (267 KB, 1096x1990) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-06-34-40-1.png
267 KB, 1096x1990
>>60227914
We're nowhere near these numbers, we drank 87,4 litres per capita last year. This must include yoghurt, cheese etc.
>>
>>60233611
It was really weird, I doubt that we stayed with a bunch of goat milk hoarders
>>
>>60227914
Milk is for children.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.