[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>American "mass shooting" >2 dead >European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x422
>American "mass shooting"
>2 dead
>European mass shooting
>dozens upon dozens dead
Wtf America, get your shit together. We're getting outpaced by Europoors now.
>>
>>60222230
Quality over quantity :^)
>>
File: stabbed.jpg (23 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
stabbed.jpg
23 KB, 500x363
Everything is bigger in...Europe
>>
>>60222230
The Tortoise and the Hare, dood, The Tortoise and the Hare.

In the end, you'll confortably win by going slowly but steadily, one tiny mass shooting a day.
>>
>>60222230
hey man *twitch* want some m-m-m-m-mMMASS ShO0Tings?!?!!?
HEY!...man i got your fix r-r-r-r-right here.

*hands qur'an*
>>
I wonder how much mass killings stimulate the economy. Every time one happens the news media goes nuts. They get more clicks and sell more commercials. The gun nuts freak out thinking muh guns are gonna get taken so they buy guns and tons of ammo. Mass killings have to be a multibillion dollar industry.
>>
>>60223253
could the gun industry lobby against mental healthcare in order to cause more mass shootings, making them more money?
>>
>>60223253
It depends of the quality of the guys who have been shot, I guess.

A mass shooter entering a research center, an hospital or a college classroom will shoot people higly profitable for the economy.

A mass shooter entering a night center for homeless alcoholic junkies won't shoot people generating a lot of monies for the society.
>>
>>60223331
Sure, they'd just be stupid to do that.
>>
literally over 1000 people have drowned in the Mediterranean this week alone. who needs guns when you have inhumane, ineffectual migrant/refugee policies?
>>
>>60223451
"people"
>>
>>60223451
It's not Europe's biggest problem is allowing and tom, dick or Harry into their country to leech off their welfare systems. Stop the welfare to foreigners and you stop the boats.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.