[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. Your opinion on Russia and Russians 1. Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 47
File: 1414599456738.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1414599456738.jpg
175 KB, 1600x1200
1. Your country 2. Your opinion on Russia and Russians

1. Poland 2. Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian.
>>
The Russians miserably fake to adap to the new modern, global, multipolar, interconnected world their whole opressive, revisionist country is a bad joke and I hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.
>>
1. America
2. Best and worst that humanity has to offer, the land of Tolstoy and also the land of CYKA BLYAT. They have a really rich history and when I was kid, learning about their role in WWII left me with a tremendous amount of respect for what the Russians went through. Russian folk songs are also achingly beautiful, kind of representative of the enduring and brutal Russian soul. I hope to visit Russia one day, especially St. Petersburg. I hope this was enough fedora-tipping for you and I hope some anons from Russia read this and know that at least a few Americans enjoy Russia and Russian culture.
>>
File: mpmaps_cod08.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mpmaps_cod08.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>60219488
>dat pic
memories...
>>
File: 1458688584640.gif (2 MB, 420x209) Image search: [Google]
1458688584640.gif
2 MB, 420x209
1. Burgerstan
2. big fan

t. Russiaboo
>>
>>60219520
>new modern, global, multipolar, interconnected world

You confirm my theory that the Polish are the most cringe-worthy believers in liberaloid global capitalist ideology.
>>
File: 1460733433486.png (126 KB, 778x2411) Image search: [Google]
1460733433486.png
126 KB, 778x2411
>>60219488
100% true
Agree with every word. I hope one day I will leave this hell for a better place
>>
Now this is what I call butthurt. Bravo, Poland. You're the biggest joke on this board.
Anyway
>they don't care about their personal wealth as long as Mother Russia is fine
How is that bad? That means they're not materialistic cunts and actually care about their nation. Collectivism is always better than opportunistic and individualistic behaviour.
>>
>>60225468
>Germany defending Russia
every time
>>
>>60219488
>russia
Shithole
>russians
Cool lads, don't deserve all the shit they get, they've been through a lot.
Withtout a doubt a billion times better than polacks, who are basically just a poor joke at this point, you'll have to look far for a more butthurt disgusting people
>>
>>60225935
I barely post on Russia-related threads and I don't think much about Russia in general (but I definitely don't hate it). I'm just annoyed (and a bit amused) by the massive polish butthurt towards Russia, which has gone beyond orbit.
>>
>>60219488
I share almost everything, still I have a neutral opinion, I don't hate Russia as I think we can have common interests. They have some cool cities but I think that 75% of the country looks like shit also probably the 80% of the population is made by ignorant animals. Few pros, a lot of cons.
>>
>>60219488
1. Poorto Rico
2. Seems like a gray, dull place, but at least they're not accepting migrants and shit. I'd still rather live there than here. They seem like cool people though.
>>
>>60226241
>not being disgusted by a country which entire's history consisted of genociding and oppressing other nations and which continues to do so
you just didn't experience russia, like all the westerners
>>
>>60226713
speeking of migrants and stuff
there are thousands of them in big cities like Moscow so yes they are kind of a big issue here
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (59 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
59 KB, 604x452
I'm getting annoyed by endless poles butthurt threads.

>>60224621
t.proxy polak
>>
russia had so much potential
>>
>>60227559
>I'm getting annoyed by endless
>invade and oppress other countries
>murder people
>be surprised that you are being hated
>>
>>60227751
>Soviets
>russian

stopped reading there
>>
>>60227880
what the difference? There was no genocide or something only the government changed
>>
>>60227923
>WW2
>gulags
>depression
>oppression
>censorship
>other wars
>Jewish leadership (most important)
>severe brain drain to western countries
and other shit
>>
also famine and genocide of eastern europeans
>>
"Standing alone in the world, we have given nothing to the world, we have learned nothing from the world, we have not added a single idea to the mass of human ideas, we have made no contribution to the progress of the human spirit, and everything that has come to us from that spirit, we have disfigured. Today we form a gap in the intellectual order."

-- Pytor Chaadayev (subsequently declared insane by Tsar Nicholas I and put under house arrest and medical treatment)
>>
File: 1464052036252.jpg (59 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1464052036252.jpg
59 KB, 600x700
>>
I thought Russia and Poland were basically the same thing?
>>
>>60229154
Not even close.
>>
>>60229154
(You)
>>
>>60229154
Polish were not victimised by communism as badly

EU money has helped to seriously transform their country
>>
>>60229336
you know that we were poorer than Russia(and actually almost every post soviet country) in 1990, right?
>>
>>60229444
I mean human and architecture wise
>>
>>60229658
we've had 9999999999999 commieblocks built everywhere, I don't know what are you talking about

about humans, many Poles were murdered or atleast prosecuted during that time so again I don't really know what are you talking about
>>
>>60229756
please drive through russia then drive through poland
>>
>>60229851
it's because we recovered better I guess?

what damage to architecture was done in Russia exactly?
>>
>>60230014
>what damage to architecture was done in Russia exactly?
hohoho
h
o ohohoooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>60226025
exactly this. This Polish butthurt at Russia is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>60219488
You were in Russia at least once? Or is it just propaganda in your head? I can give answers for you. Just ask.
>>
>>60230412
why did you invade Poland in 1939

why did you implement communism

why did you kill polish officers in katyn
>>
>>60230476
>why did you invade Poland in 1939
Communism -> jews

>why did you implement communism
Because monarchy was shit, oppressed the people and only cared about themselves

Only the urban population supported the revolution which was only 20% of the population
If ordinary Russians knew what the Soviet Union would be like then there would be no revolution

The Jewish Bolsheviks offered ideological paradise for Russians who were oppressed by the monarchy

>why did you kill polish officers in katyn
Communism -> Jews
>>
>>60230551
>Because monarchy was shit, oppressed the people and only cared about themselves
no I mean why they had to implement their economic disaster here

but I guess the answer is "Communism -> Jews"
>>
>>60230476
>why did you invade Poland in 1939
USSR wanted to dodge WW2 and this front line was necessary for security

>why did you implement communism
DID. NOT DOING.
USSR was a strong country with sucefull in import, economy, science, etc. But, yes, methods with kill many people and holding them in fear - BAD BAD AND BAD. We are not proud of it.

>kill polish officers in katyn
I dont kill him, i dont know.
>>
>>60230906
>USSR wanted to dodge WW2
>invading a country = avoiding the war according to the Russians

>DID. NOT DOING
you are still trying to aggressively expand though

tsardom, communism, doesn't matter you are still doing that

just accept that some countries don't want to be the part of your great empire

>I dont kill him, i dont know.
not him, you've slaughtered 22,000 of Polish military officers, police officers, gendarmers, landowners, lawyers, priests and officials

thank you mother russia
>>
>>60230765
>no I mean why they had to implement their economic disaster here
Communism spreads like cancer

Russia never had the chance to be Russia because of its shit monarchy, the Russian Empire was 1/2 Russia at best, the Soviet Union was some kind of torture experiment
>>
>>60231041
>you've

Soviet Union was not Russian in any way shape or form

The Soviet Union was designed to wipe out Russians and Christianity, and it has successfully done so
>>
>>60231109
>Soviet Union was not Russian in any way shape or form
>r*ssian agents in the West spreading propaganda to take off the responsibility off Russia
>>
>Entire Eastern Europe is ruined and destroyed by Jews
>lol russia bad !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>60231041
>you are still trying to aggressively expand though
Ukraine - its not expand. We spend much money for Crimea. Putin CANT give a chance for Obama to be closer to Russia. ITs only Game of Thrones, lmao. If Ukraine came to EU, NATO can build their bases very close to Russia and get leverage.

>tsardom, communism
In past. Today we have BIG PROBLEM with religion and freedom of speech. But not with tsardom.

>>60231109
>wipe christianity
Yes. Cult of science. And thats great. We need that.
>>
>>60219488
1 Japan
2 territory thief .
>>
maybe Pooland should not have signed Nazi-Polish pact and take piece of Czechoslovakia. brainwashed Pole don't even learn that in school or Skoda factory where 80% of Wehrmacht tanks were created.
>>
>>60231197
>>Entire Eastern Europe is ruined and destroyed by Jews
>Jews
more like Russians

>>60231214
>Ukraine - its not expand.
But it is
>Putin CANT give a chance for Obama to be closer to Russia.
Again this fucking bullshit. So you've invaded Poland in 1939 in order to not let Hitler to be closer to Russia aswell right?
>>60231214
>ITs only Game of Thrones, lmao.
>muh realpolitik!
as I said no regard for human life and well-being, only your wet imperialistic dreams matter
>NATO can build their bases very close to Russia and get leverage
why would you care? is NATO your enemy? is NATO at war with you?
>>
>>60231291
you have this idiotic black and white view on history
>>
>>60231283
>Nazi-Polish pact
?
>>60231283
>take piece of Czechoslovakia
that "piece of Czechoslovakia" belonged to Poland in the first place, as decided by the international comitee, and the local voting, with Polish majority population, forcefully invaded and taken by Czechoslovakia when we were at war with Soviet Union in 1920
>>
1. Israel
2. Pogroms, jid parhaty, gulag, Siberia.
>>
File: Sad_Bear.jpg (35 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Bear.jpg
35 KB, 300x400
>free Poland from fascism
>build roads hospitals schools factories
no somehow we're still bad guy that u have to ask Americans to install nuclear missile in Poland to aim at us.
>>
>>60231291
>But it is
We take all Ukraine? Nope.

>bullshit
Tell me about economy or land profits to invade Ukraine and Poland? Mb other profits?

>no regard to human life
Nuff said. Many people (like me) wants run away.

>why would you care? is NATO your enemy? is NATO at war with you?
Not me care, politics and elite care.
NATO is opponent, not open enemy and we havent war. BUT, USA wants Siberia. Minerals, oil, large territory, woods. Didnt think about?
>>
File: rage11.jpg (16 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rage11.jpg
16 KB, 640x640
This tripfag makes me feel ashamed for Poland is still exists.
>>
>>60231409
???

you already have been aiming at us with nuclear missiles since like 20 years you fucking idiot
>>
russia is not russia

you are all idiots
>>
>>60231439
>We take all Ukraine? Nope.
you take parts of it, for now

>Tell me about economy or land profits to invade Ukraine and Poland? Mb other profits?
so I guess when you'll consider it profitable you will invade us?

go ahead, we'll beat you back

>NATO is opponent, not open enemy and we havent war. BUT, USA wants Siberia. Minerals, oil, large territory, woods. Didnt think about?
what the fuck are you talking about is that what RT tells you or what? how the fuck did you even come up with something like this?

if anyone "wants" Sibera it's China, no way USA can even expand there(and actually expand at all) in the first place
>>
>>60227880
>Soviets
>not russian
apparantly ukranians killed themselves genocide on themselves and belorusians did the katyn massacre
>>
>>60231530
for fuck's sake, kill yourself please, you are like all those Polish people in their 80's thinking Germans are still Nazis and Russians are still commies, butthurt lie that is why no one likes us
>>
>>60219488
dat butthurt
>>
>lazy hohols refuse to work and build industry
>throw tantrum and horde food
>Stalin has to confiscate horded grain rest of country needs
>70 years later
>hohol butthurt and tears about mmuh genocide
>>
>>60230551
>doesnt have an answer to russian war crimes
>"quick blame the jews"
go back to school rainy summerfag
>>
>>60231530
>you take parts of it, for now
We take only part which was donated at the time the contract time is up.

>you will invade us?
You are resisted.

>that what RT tells you
No. Thats my opinion.

>no way USA can even expand there
Yes. USA cant, when sit at other continent. But if USA get place for army and bases closer to Russia?

>China
Not a problem. China dont want world wide.
>>
>>60230551
Based Brit at its finest. Jews are the evil, beware us and fear us.
>>
>>60231741
okay now we know that Jews are innocent lmao
>>
>>60231741
But Soviets saved ur ass from genocide
>>
>>60231564
pogadaj sobie z jakims Rosjaninem

też miałem ich w dupie dopóki z kilkoma nie porozmawiałem na tematy polityczne/historyczne

>>60231639
>We take only part which was donated at the time the contract time is up.
?? So you Ukraine received Donbass as a part of some "contract" ?
>No. Thats my opinion.
Doesn't matter it's just ridiculous.
>Yes. USA cant, when sit at other continent. But if USA get place for army and bases closer to Russia?
Generally, the worst case scenario for Russia is that the US is going to completely destabilize it and cause it to fall apart into multiple independent states(like all these not quite Russian republics you have in the Federations would be gaining independence), bring liberal democracy, freedom of speech and all this shit to you, then maybe exert some sort of influence over the resource rich regions. But it's a fucking geopolitical science-fiction, that's not happening now and won't happen in near future, and surely all this mess in Ukraine is not going to change it regardless of the outcome.

And for fucks sake, understand that there AREN'T GOING TO BE ANY PERMANENT NATO BASES in Poland/Ukraine/Baltics. Your eternal fuckbuddy Germany is vetoing them since forever and will continue to doing so.
>>
File: 1448913591865.jpg (156 KB, 811x608) Image search: [Google]
1448913591865.jpg
156 KB, 811x608
The KGB is responsible for the Big Bang.
>>
>>60231639
>Not a problem. China dont want world wide.
:>

It's late and I'm going to sleep and Chinese-Russian relations and the geopolitics of the region are quite complex matter so fuck that for now, pretty sure I'm going to make a new meme butthurt thread tomorrow
>>
File: 1463429451913.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463429451913.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>60219488
that long text
>>
1. America

2. Poor people who are corrupted by Jews. Poland got off the hook easily because there were no jews in Poland after 1945. No jews means no oligarchs, no oligarchs means not outright theft of state owned assets. Ironically, Russia would be in the stone age without jews because all of russian/soviet science was dominated by jews.

I do like that russia still believes in realpolitik. Nothing wrong with 19th century geopolitics though. 21st century politics is nothing but cuckery anyways.
>>
>>60231924
>So you Ukraine received Donbass as a part of some "contract" ?
We didnt go to Donbass. Donbass come with war to Crimea.

>scenario for Russia blah blah
Yes, thats it. And you think, what Ukraine to EU not part of destabilize?

>Germany is vetoing them since forever and will continue to doing so.
But USA > Germany

Anyway, thats null discuss.

>It's late and I'm going to sleep and Chinese-Russian relations and the geopolitics of the region are quite complex matter so fuck that for now, pretty sure I'm going to make a new meme butthurt thread tomorrow
Good night, sweet prince. Ill waiting you.
>>
>>60232054
Also, ty for helping me with my bad english. Ill try make it better :3
>>
>>60231864
By pogroming our houses, sending us to gulags? I should thank you for not gas-showering us, that is.
>>60231812
Now you tell me what jews are bad because of and I'll tell you why you're not right.
>>
File: Masha House.jpg (449 KB, 1192x534) Image search: [Google]
Masha House.jpg
449 KB, 1192x534
>>60219488
1. USA USA USA USA

2. Awesome commie blocks and beautiful women.
>>
>>60232104
>By pogroming our houses, sending us to gulags?
But you are still alive.

>what jews are bad
They consider themselves "God's chosen people"
>>
>>60231924
no dobra, i jakie mają?
>>
>>60232104
Pogroms happened during tsar tho
>>
File: a_5afff3e6.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
a_5afff3e6.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>60232123
>beautiful women
>>
>>60232145
Yes, I am alive only because my grandpa was only sent to Siberia, not killed or smth.
>
This is our religion, so what's about it? We aren't saying you can't chose what to believe in, hell you guys believe that Putin is a good person caring for Russia and blame us in unproper beliefs?
>>
>>60230906
>sucefull in economy.
ahahaha
>>
>>60231864
Then you should remember that there was anti-jewic policy in USSR.
>>
>>60219488
1. Flag
2. They haven't been relevant since Rocky 4. Bring back the Soviet Union
>>
File: Anya dog.jpg (62 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Anya dog.jpg
62 KB, 480x480
>>60232200
>>
>>60232187
> Members of theRed ArmyinOdessaled a pogrom against the Jewish population in the town of Big Fountain. Ovsyaniko-Kulikovsky and the writer Kipen happened to be there and told me the details. Fourteencomissarsand thirty Jews from among the common people were killed. Many stores were destroyed. The soldiers tore through the night, dragged the victims from their beds, and killed whomever they met. People ran into thesteppeor rushed into the sea. They were chased after and fired upon – a genuine hunt, as it were. Kipen saved himself by accident – fortunately he had spent the night not in his home, but at the White Flower sanitorium. At dawn, a detachment of Red Army soldiers appeared 'Are there any Jews here?' they asked the watchman. 'No, no Jews here.' 'Swear what you're saying is true!' The watchman swore, and they went on farther. Moisei Gutman, a cabby, was killed. He was a dear man who moved us from ourdachalast fall.
>>
File: 1427064129805.png (2 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1427064129805.png
2 MB, 960x1280
>>
File: Threesome.jpg (59 KB, 578x767) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
59 KB, 578x767
>>60232200
More beautiful women.
>>
>>60232200
stunning women
>>
File: tstudio3.png (1 MB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
tstudio3.png
1 MB, 1600x897
>>60232200
shall I continue?
>>
>>60232308
Fun Fact:: this guy is also the Polish CP-poster.
>>
>>60232384
was it good cp?
>>
File: JT2a7GI5-WM.jpg (21 KB, 290x362) Image search: [Google]
JT2a7GI5-WM.jpg
21 KB, 290x362
>>60232223
Really, we (Russians, not Soviets) dont hate jews, Just memes and jokes, nothing more.

> you guys believe that Putin is a good person
We dont. Most people think that it is not all bad.

Russia has too many problems with the foreign policy that for 10 years after total defeat all lived well.

>>60232273
>>60232326
>>60232344
>>60232371
>>
Haha oh man i love poland this thread is hilarious
>>
File: 1368549455_1367180243.jpg (276 KB, 485x569) Image search: [Google]
1368549455_1367180243.jpg
276 KB, 485x569
>>60232371
>>
>>60232371
How do you find this chick right out of the grill with tons of tonal cream on her face beautiful? Are you okay?
>>
>>60232465
shall I continue?
>>
>>60232474
Tanya George? She just looks crazy in this picture, like she's stan you in the face. I kept it because I thought it was funny. Google her to see more.
>>
>>60232491
She's not ugly, and has a nice body. I'd fuck her.

She's very much white trash though. What's the word for those types of people in Russian?
>>
>>60232510
>like she's stan you in the face

Like she'd stab you in the face.

I can english, I promise.
>>
>>60232440
I totally heard myself a guy in Pyaterochka, who would chose the European kolbasa over the Jewish one because of its name, argumenting this to his friend with some sort of ponyatiyas. That was one guy that admitted it, okay, but how many of these guys are out there unnoticed?
>>
>>60219488
1.flag
2.Russia is a good ally but russians are the worst tourists.
>>
File: 14160844873230.png (558 KB, 619x422) Image search: [Google]
14160844873230.png
558 KB, 619x422
>>60232440
>Really, we (Russians, not Soviets) dont hate jews
>>
The older i get the more i like russia. Im thankful it exists now in this time when total retards are taking over american politics so im glad there is an' opposite party '
>>
>>60232627
I thought Russians generally believed in the Jewish conspiracies.
>>
>>60232636

I've never been to the Netherlands, and am in need of an adventure. Outside of drugs and hookers, what do you guys offer?
>>
>>60219488
>Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized
It is because such is life. Russia always in war with someone, or defending yourself from invaders.
>>
1. Canada (half Vietnamese, half French. I mention it because it affects my views)
2. Bad. The Soviets backed the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese and so they assisted in the victory of these groups in Vietnam and the atrocities they committed
>>
>>60232686
>>60232686
Why do people always try to invade Russia? What do you have other than cold winters, commie blocks, and beautiful women?
>>
Funny how polacks on this site can't speak english for shit despite being "Western" and in the EU, yet all the Russians have great English despite our rivalry. they're always so coarse and uneducated that I wonder why people here have a good opinion of them
>>
>>60231223
>2 territory thief .
Japan are worse. Not only thief but a mass murder sadistic psychopath maniacs, how in history textbooks says.
>>
>>60232560
Nazis everywhere, shit happening sometimes. Some russians hates hohols (ukrainians), some hates americans, germans.

>>60232531
>I'd fuck her
You would fuck and a dog, i think.

>What's the word for those types of people in Russian?
Not beautifull, fearing.
In russian boards we call them VSRATAYA
>>
>>60232656
Old buildings, cheese, good parties, multicultural, very direct people , cycling
>>
>>60231041
> not him, you've slaughtered 22,000 of Polish military officers, police officers, gendarmers, landowners, lawyers, priests and officials
You guys are not special, and commies kill em not becouse of hate to poland, it was just necessary. God, they kill millions of own officers landowners, officials etc.
>>
>>60232722
Do not know maybe they are masochist people and seek most painful death ever. Who knows ask Japs they invaded a lot. Huh
>>
File: 0_111994_66ced5d9_orig.jpg (135 KB, 671x500) Image search: [Google]
0_111994_66ced5d9_orig.jpg
135 KB, 671x500
>>60219488

u hate Russia coz Pooland 2 times invade in Russia and second time try occupy Russia and got fail, after this Pooland empire collapsed
>>
>>60232917
So much this.
People like OP do like talk shit like "We wuz kings and took Moscow lmao, Pooland stronk". They think it's ok, but when it comes to fact Russian Empire had their shitty place for century it unironically makes us bad. What a pathetic people, lol.
>>
>>60232739
a lot of polack diaspora, desu famalam
>>
fact is 90% of Russian people don't even know Polish and Baltic butthurt
they upset because back in 1400-1600, Poland was big country superpower of Slav world and then...
90% of Poles feel eternal pain in anus. also their government brainwash them. they learn about mmmuh Katyn Forest and mmuh gommunism but not how they attack Russia in 1920 when we were engulfed in civil war or about Polish-Nazi Pact and invasion of Czechoslovakia
>>
File: Ob0mleczyJM.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Ob0mleczyJM.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>60232739
I trying to make my english better there
>>
>>60233109
there can't be that much. almost every time one of these threads happen there's a bunch of polish asskissing
>>
>>60233263
Wow. You're really beautiful.
>>
>>60233263
Yeah man you're doing great. It's these fucking poles who can't speak it for shit that piss me off
>>
File: dFZjclajGWE.jpg (94 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
dFZjclajGWE.jpg
94 KB, 607x1080
>>60233298
Its not im. Its my ex gf.
>>
>>60233355
Oh. She's really pretty. Lucky man. Beautiful slavic gf.
>>
>>60219488
1. America
2. Country with a history of a ridiculous amount of bloodshed and the use of human life as another resource. The bastardization of western culture into a characterized version of it. I see them as an outdated, bravado filled, warmongering nation with no sight on the future. I also think Putin is a tyrant and the Russian people a fucking joke for following him like he's some sort of god simply because he's got a good public face.
Literally the most brainwashed nation other than China and North Korea.
That said, I find the architecture, music, and art generally beautiful.
>>
File: maxresdefault12.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault12.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>>60233392
She left me and right now suck a longhair boy's dick. He look like Justin Bieber, but im look like Jabba from SW.
>>
>>60233421
Also their economy is a ticking time bomb. I would also visit Moscow.
>>
>>60233457
If a girl that looks like that wanted you, then you don't look like jabba. Hit the gym, learn a skill, delete the vk.
>>
>>60233421
>>60233490
You're (not) welcome.
>>
>>60233457
>suck a longhair boy's dick. He look like Justin Bieber, but im look like Jabba from SW.
SOMEBODY TOLD YOUE EX HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO LOOKS IIKE A GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>60233508
Just have your Gestapo arrest me then, I guess.
>>
>>60219488
1. The Greatest on Earth
2. I like them.
>>
File: 14646664706460.png (138 KB, 793x530) Image search: [Google]
14646664706460.png
138 KB, 793x530
>>60233500
>Hit the gym, learn a skill, delete the vk

>>60233522
I saw myself.
>>
>>60232636
Proxy Kremlinbots yхoди!
>>
1. Flag

2. Very rich history, very beautiful culture. Used to be a powerhouse of literature. I would like to go there, both the big cities and the places where people live like Dothraki.
>>
>>60233638
lmao
>>
>>60233635
feeling better already. lol.

or in RU...xaxaxaxaxaxa

Where in Ru do you live?
>>
>>60233691
Moscow, where else? Many other cities are bad for live.
>>
>>60233638
the only person who should do that is refugee from crazy ruble thread who suck Western dick when they steal 85% of Russia's wealth in 1990s while babushka freeze to death on sidewalk.

why do u promise NATO won't be expanded and then u admit Poland and Baltic states to NATO and put nuclear missile in them right on our border.
>>
>>60233741
I've heard Vladivostok, St Petersberg and Novosibirsk are the only other good cities in Russia. Everything else is depressing. Is that true?
>>
>>60219488
haha it's my photo
LOLZ
>>
>>60233858
What city is that?
>>
>>60233299
Polish is a harder language to learn English from. Even though they use the same alphabet as us, their grammar is even more archaic-seeming than Russian grammar. They have 7 cases or some shit like that, the only living language that I know of that means anything to anyone with more cases is Finnish.
>>
> Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian.

Yeah when we left voluntarily butthurt belt, east germany, vietnam, cuba WE WERE SO IMPERIALISTIC....................................
SO AGGRESSIVE LMAO

No matter what we do, you'll never be happy (oh no, you will, with small russia surrounded by "independent" republics without any army, ambitions or nukes).
Even in that case poles and latvians will call us ex-occupants though...

>>60233872
orel
>>
1.Canada
2.From an outsider's perspective it always seems to be doing something controversial, most people I know in Canada don't like Russia. Infrastructure looks like shit due to commiblocks etc & corruption with their government.
Nonetheless I find it to be not too bad, interesting history/culture/people. I plan on learning some of the language out of personal interest.
>>
>>60233828
Every single city here is good only from bomber pilot view perspective.
>>
>>60233828
>Vladivostok
Very cold, i guess.

>Novosibirsk
Very very cold, but we have good whore here. She's be raped by big Cricket lighter.

>Petersberg
Cultural, clean, not bad.

>Everything else is depressing. Is that true?
50/50
Low payings, high criminal, dirt.
>>
>>60234135
You live in Novisibirsk?
>>
>>60234186
Nope. I make a mistake: not here, but there."We" - I mean anons from russian board.
>>
File: gallery_promo21224722.jpg (269 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
gallery_promo21224722.jpg
269 KB, 720x400
>>60233828
This is how typical Russian city looks like. Small historical centre with old buildings, several churches and commieblocks, commieblocks everywhere
>>
>>60234319
Why always commieblocks? Why not do a different design?
>>
>>60234401
U S S R
U
S
S
R
>>
>>60219488
Good squatters
>>
>>60234401
Cold climate and central heating systeme in commieblocks is pretty cheap
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Sorry about the butthurt kpop faggot i still like u Russia you're not the same as 25 yrs ago here take a madgalena ogórek
>>
>>60234401
fucked up rules, companies that tried built something not-commieblockish were always failing, and it turned into another commieblock

+ capitalist wants moniez, it's cheaper to build commieblock than suburbs/low-rise buildings
>>
Russia is pretty poop but OP went a bit overboard, makes you think he escaped a mental ward and rushed into an internet-cafe to post that.
>>
>>60234469
i remember she has ugly skinny legs
>>
>>60234508
What? i'd remember that she had some top tier legs
>>
>>60234489
this >>60232308
is OP
>>
>>60219488
Tańcz kurwo.
>>
File: Magdalena-Ogórek-Feet-1588833.jpg (94 KB, 620x927) Image search: [Google]
Magdalena-Ogórek-Feet-1588833.jpg
94 KB, 620x927
>>60234530
nie tak
>>
>>60234554
they are not bad m8
>>
>>60234530
>top tier legs
Try again.
>>
>>60234570
Oh come on they are not bad
>>
>>60234552
He stopped tripfagging for a significant period of time, you need to go back to tormenting him to the verge of suicide in /polska/.
>>
OP is just jealous, since poland is basically the same as what he described, minus the imperialistic ambitions
>>
File: 565f966975c5e.jpg (403 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
565f966975c5e.jpg
403 KB, 2000x3000
>>60234583
Like there - not bad.
>>
>>60234636
are u sure? Poland is imperialistic too but we hide our power level
>>
>>60233828
>Vladivostok, Novosibirsk
shitholes
Best Russian cities apart from Moscow and SPb are Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Krasnoyarsk, Krasnodar, Tyumen and some small Siberian oil towns
>>
>>60234741
>Tyumen
>Eburg
Tы cepьёзнo?
>>
>>60234645

Which model is that?
>>
File: 24621684_vip_bellk14-86.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
24621684_vip_bellk14-86.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
>>60234799
Bella K for Candydoll.tv
Bella for Silver-Stars
>>
>>60219488
1. flag
2. please, adopt me, I can't live in this madhouse anymore
>>
>>60234901
u don't want to live in our shithole go to USA
>>
File: 14461574658252.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14461574658252.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>60234918
We dont want to live in USA. We want kawaii desu desu kpop
>>
> hamburger
> they are a bunch of white people who are pissed off because it's cold all the time
>>
>>60234918
Poland is even worse than Russia, I was asking some westerner for adoption, not you, Pogan
>>
>>60234994
You a pretty girl or a good hockey player
>>
>>60234881
>Silver-Stars
is Silver stars still there?
>>
>>60219488
>1. Poland
>2. baww, bad russians, violent barbarians, non-european mongols, uncivilized nationalists and racists, opressed, terrorized and genocided poor poland, baww

That was enough to post only "Poland".
Why would you even bother yourself to type all that asspain written under the number two?
>>
>>60235052
On photo placed text. Check bottom
>>
>>60235070
You know that Russian crimes against polish people are well documented. The tzar asked an American president to censor American papers because there was a new article everyday on it in the 1830s
>>
>>60234947
>We want kawaii desu desu kpop

Filthy round-eyed gaijin, stay away from East Asia.
>>
>>60235155
Japanese like us.
>>
>>60235146

What's your point? I perfectly know about Russian crimes against Polish people and i don't justify them.
>>
>>60235189

Lolno. Japanese like Americans and Europeans, but not Russians.
>>
>>60219488
>They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine.
>and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian.

>something of it is bad

Fuck off from my country dirty commie
>>
>>60235146
> 1830s
itz not even funny.

era of colonization and conquest of weak faggots was cruel

noone apologized for genocide during colonization etc...
>>
I just wonder what westerners think is the best shape for Russia? I just always see some sort of balkanization when they talk about solving problems here. Can't they understand it will push everything directly to the stone age here? And that means bunch of new wars, millions of refugees, nuclear terrorism and other funny things.
>>
>>60235241
I mean appearance.
>>
>>60235285
Classical liberalism i think would be the best route but that's my opinion.
>>
>>60235285
You need more economic and personal liberty. Not so much that it endangers other people, but enough to have general prosperity.
>>
>>60235347
>>60235325
Neither of that will work with such corruption.
>>
File: tomcruze.jpg (77 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
tomcruze.jpg
77 KB, 650x406
>>60235325
>>60235347
>liberalism
>liberty
>Russia
Not even funny.
>>
>>60235285
How does a person start a business in Russia? I think the Nordic way would probably be the best. You have a lot of resource wealth, so It would be beneficial to make it easy to start a business.
>>
>>60235367
>>60235364
Then vote Putin and his henchmen out of office. Use the internet to rally the youth, who will then talk to their parents.
>>
>>60235325
>Classical liberalism

The 1990s showed that liberalism doesn't work in Russia.
>>
>>60235325
>>60235347
no we need welfare state and social guarantees

to get that we need to kill prowestern rulers who manage of outflow of capital

enough "liberalism" and social-darwinism for us, enough

true enemy is the one who asks "why the fuck russian prowestern oligarchs builds new yacht on western shipyard and keeps money in western bank"
>>
>>60235392
>Then vote Putin and his henchmen out of office
We can't, lmao. We get an even greater butt.

>rally the youth
Jail
>>
>>60235392
That's not how it works really. Especially since there are no candidates except Putin's controlled apes.
>>60235378
Well, that's the only reasonable suggestion. The problem is usually not openijg business itself but keeping it under attacks of bereucracy and local mafia.
>>
>>60235425
If they were really pro western, then they would allow anyone to start a business.

Look at the Nordic model. It could really be successful in Russia.

>>60235450
>We get an even greater butt.
why don't you run for local office?

>Jail
You'll go to jail simply for speaking against Putin's policies?

>>60235465
Then run locally.
>>
>>60235412
Cronyism isn't classical liberalism
>>
>>60235325
>Classical liberalism

We had it 20 years ago, it caused only rampant organized crime and terrorism, even more corruption and poverty and basically destroyed everything that Soviet Union has achieved during 70 years of its existence.
>>
1. USA
2. It's overrated. I don't know why so many Americans and W Europeans want to move there.
Yeah, work your ass off so you can move into a freezing, shithole soviet era apartment in Ufa surrounded my Muslims and Gopnik. Sounds fun.
>>
>>60235514
You never had classical liberalism. You had cronyism during a catastrophic collapse. Those people need to be put in prison.
>>
>>60235493
why would west want to make russia great again?
it makes no sense

we sell gas and oil, that's all
we have nothing more to sell
>>
>>60235541
>why so many Americans and W Europeans want to move there
But they don't.
>>
File: J8kcl7j2rck.jpg (45 KB, 702x500) Image search: [Google]
J8kcl7j2rck.jpg
45 KB, 702x500
>>60235493
I trying to run away, yeah.

>You'll go to jail simply for speaking against Putin's policies?
Yesterday a man, who REPOST photo with text about religion was sentenced to 1 year and 3 months.

And we have criminal responsibility for 2D loli hentai.
>>
>>60235590
>why would west want to make russia great again?
>it makes no sense

I was thinking pro western ideas. The oligarchs could make a lot more money investing their money inside Russia.

>we sell gas and oil, that's all we have nothing more to sell

You have vast mineral wealth. You have more mineral wealth than any country on the planet.
>>
File: 2.jpg (75 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
75 KB, 600x399
>>60235496

This is how does it work in Russia. You can change the political system here, but you can't change the people. We tried to build socialism and got incredible poverty, terror and lack of freedom; we tried to establish liberalism and democracy in Russia and received only violence, corruption, banditism, the same terror and even more poverty than we had with socialism.
>>
>>60235618
So Russia is like a softer taliban. You guys have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>60235627
> The oligarchs could make a lot more money investing their money inside Russia.

Russia for them is an... iron mine or coal mine. They're colonial managers.

Every day they dream to move out from fucking russians to their comfy mansion in london/nice/switzerland, they suffer here, they want OUT, they truly hate our people and this country
>>
>>60235640
> we tried to establish liberalism and democracy in Russia

What did he mean by this?
>>
1. Texas
2. I like Russia. Yes I have been there.
>>
>>60235661
>softer taliban
Meh. Until we get raids, all is ok. These articles are needed just for the fact that in the case of damage to your state and "elite" you could easily condemn .

>have a lot of work to do
We trying last 10 years, lol.
>>
>>60235804
>the fact that in the case of damage to your state and "elite" you
Sorry for that. Hard construction for me. Just copy and paste google translate.
>>
>>60235834
Use Yandex translate not google translate. It's a much better translator from Russian to English, so I imagine the opposite would be true.
>>
>>60235732
>I've visited Moscow and know what Russia is
>>
>>60235887
Thanks for that, i'll try. Im tired and go sleep now.
>>
n
>>
File: S7300162.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
S7300162.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>60235953
?what's wrong with that statement
>>
>>60236004
Moscow is polished to a Shine Russia, you can say "idealized Russia"
>>
File: S7300149.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
S7300149.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>60236057
sure
>>
File: moscow-city.jpg (2 MB, 2200x1212) Image search: [Google]
moscow-city.jpg
2 MB, 2200x1212
>>60236004

Moscow is not Russia.
>>
File: moscow city.png (2 MB, 1925x963) Image search: [Google]
moscow city.png
2 MB, 1925x963
>>60236116
>>
>>60236138

Still better than the village i live in.
>>
>>60236197
poor liberashka ;((
>>
>>60219488
1. France
2. They are ok. At least they don't promote degenerated values and try to do things beneficial to their nations instead of licking foreign powers' boots.

btw Poland are you butthurt because the european commission is preparing sanctions against your government?
>>
>>60235953
Nice try, but nope. Syktyvkar to Ukhta, Kazan, and Vladivostok. I work in oil and gas based in Houston. I did fly into Moscow.
>>
Most of Russians have never even been outside of Russia to see how actual human beings live. they think we're best and strongest country on earth that win all wars in history and muh raise flag over Reichstag muh nukes muh Gagarin. somehow they think our alcoholic heroin addict population is smart or that 53 year life expectancy in 21 century is ok. that our sharaga education system works. that it's ok to be ruled by tyrant emperor who makes all decisions for you. We must accept our inferiority and allow Western countries to colonize and rule us, they would show us the way. Our Golden Horde heritage is terrible.
>>
>>60236368
Golden Horde - just myph.
>>
>>60231409
>nuclear missile in Poland to aim at us.

Wow, are you serious? The situation in Russia is worse than i thought.
>>
File: mai_waifu_2.png (739 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mai_waifu_2.png
739 KB, 640x480
i liek russiya
d you like
russiya
>>
>>60219488
Wew lad. Do you honestly expect someone to read all this shit?
>>
>>60227069
Half of Germany experienced it.
>>
>>60231530
Henryku, proszę cię. Nie rób tego.
>>
File: 1464298195103.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1464298195103.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>60231924
> dopóki z kilkoma nie porozmawiałem na tematy polityczne/historyczne
>>
>>60236446
>Implying that anti-missile missiles couldn't, technically, carry a small warhead
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>60231955
>turkey
>calling someone else out on butthurt over russia
>>
I love Russians. 100% bro tier. 13/13 would gave away Abkhazia and Ossetia again.
>>
>>60231344
Holy shit, you are really the same race as russians

So much butthurt and rewriting history

So bow actual facts :

It was part of czechlands for centuries and yes with polish majority

It was cut it to two halfs, one for poland and one for czechs(important infrastructure and conection to slovakia)

Polish nacionalists have election to polish pairlament even in czech half and than using "green man" invaded our part

Czech army step in and wins
>>
>>60219488
I hate every commie country because of censoring. Aside from it, unlike other commie countries, some genius/special talent/outstanding shit often suddenly solely pops up there.
>>
>>60228120
>>60228176

you are overmemed
>>
>>60219488
America.

The country and government is an inefficient, corrupt, tyrannical, authoritarian sack of shit, but the land is beautiful and the people are awesome, they have serious balls. Usually alcoholics though.

Something about harsh northern climates produces awesome people.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 680x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 680x380
>>60219488
1.flag
2.they're the best
>>
1.Burgerland
2. The people seem well enough, any Russians I've ever met are pretty cool. I can't say anything about their government. Seems like it has it's major problems.

Course, this could just be the information coming state side.
>>
>>60219488
>poland
stopped reading there
>>
>>60219488
Is it a fresh pasta? Saving it.
>>
>>60232007
>I do like that russia still believes in realpolitik.
you certainly do because Russia can't achieve anything following 200 years outdated agenda and doesn't pose any threat to the American domination
>>
>>60232739
yeah, sure, just look at this astounding proficiency
>>60232054
>>60231639
>>60231439
>>
>>60234469
Xaxaxaxa a gdzie tam pomidory ?
Ile kosztuje ta sexy piekna ogorka ?
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.