[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip to Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
So /int/ this question is mainly for the krauts.

I'm going to Germany with a few of my mates later on this June, and I was just wondering what specific things we should do differently in order to pull German girls? Any tips are welcome, cheers lads!
>>
>>60217460
yes, any tips welcome.
>>
Step 1:
Be Syrian
>>
>german qts

Simple rule, the browner the better
>>
>>60217460
they like hugs, hug them and massage their clitoris with your hands, they like it.
>>
>>60217460
>f
Get drunk and naked, piss into the fountains, run around screaming words that you just created.
>>
>>60217460
Sei einfach du selbst :)
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x587
Just be confident and be yourself. I pulled German qts by simply talking to them, being physical (hugs and the likes), and being nice. The cold German girl meme isn't true. Also, they don't really expect you to do shit like hold the door open for them so they get surprised when they see a guy do that. This works for all girls in Bayern and along the Rhine
>>
File: confused.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
>>60218383
>>60218456
>>60218485
>>60218615
>>60218719
>>60218780
>>
>>60217460
While the british have it easy in the states, with their accents and what not, in Germany, british men are mostly known for drinking too much and being dicks. You can thank your servicemen for that. Tough luck, my friend.
>>
>>60218855
Dw, I've got enough confidence. I have no problem getting girls here, or when I'm in France/Spain - Cheers for the advice!
>>
they perhaps the most miserable cunty women in the world, no sense of humour, I'd rather fuck a turk
>>
how do I get a 100% real Prussian qt who is descended from a proud line of Junkers

I am a proud American military warfighter and I respect Prussia, I have read all the history books I can on Prussia and Bismarck and Frederick the Grossest
>>
>>60218986
I'm guessing it has something to do with Dresden?
>>
>>60219088
Not what I meant. The parts in the west that were under british control routinely had trouble with soldiers starting shit in the local pubs.
Only the russians probably get a worse rap than you guys.
>>
why even try for germans, just go to cali and wear british lookn clothes with your accent and its basically free pussy
>>
>>60219006

If you're clubbing and shit always make the first move then let them take it from there. I'm sure you know this but I figured I'd add anyway. Remember that they're their to get dicked and you're the exotic foreign guy
>>
>>60219205
That must have been ages ago though - surely that stopped happening when West Germany was formed?
>>
>>60219270
Are most German men betas? I heard somewhere that they get quite intimidated when it comes to approaching girls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.