[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remind me why is racial mixing bad again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: tumblr_nkyhd02NBX1rhjw0do1_1280.jpg (95 KB, 919x1782) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkyhd02NBX1rhjw0do1_1280.jpg
95 KB, 919x1782
remind me why is racial mixing bad again?
>>
Look Perú. This country is normal?
>>
>>60197104
Because /pol/ said so
>>
>>60197104

race mixing is bad because its gonna make black people disappear
>>
I am not going to fuck a disgusting sheboon just to get mixed daughter who might turn out qt
>>
Nothing as long as you mix with beautiful people
>>
Brazil is living proof there is nothing to gain from mixing the races

>b-but muh brown women with white features!
>>
Yeah, it sure worked for our country.
>>
>>60197104
Because your children will, on average, have a lower IQ than white children. Additionally, they will constantly feel like they're different and never really feel at home. It's a cruel thing to do to a child.
>>
>>60197104
It's not
>>
File: VIP-360.png (2 MB, 800x1104) Image search: [Google]
VIP-360.png
2 MB, 800x1104
>>60197185
>disgusting sheboon
thats pretty gay desu
>>
>>60197233
post your average favela qt grill
>>
File: Drika Karmo 904.jpg (158 KB, 910x600) Image search: [Google]
Drika Karmo 904.jpg
158 KB, 910x600
>>60197104
br master race
>>
>>60197375
>>60197104

who is she? Literally my fav mulatfu. Need her in my folder senpai!
>>
>>60197383
There are no qts in favelas anon.
>>
>>60197330
Uh, not if everybody else is also mixed, which is the direction the world is inexorably going. umad?
>>
>>60197364
Even though your civilization was destroyed because you mixed with Africans slaves and Arabs?
>>
Face it guys, race-mixing is inevitable. The only thing you can do is try to look at the bright side.
>>
>>60197525
why you lying tho

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2817844/Fashion-favela-held-charitable-style-school-sees-beautiful-Brazilians-compete-modelling-contract.html
>>
File: 18084886_KJIRR.jpg (70 KB, 970x600) Image search: [Google]
18084886_KJIRR.jpg
70 KB, 970x600
>>60197524
actress Sheron Menezes
>>
>>60197104
homogenized gene pool
>>
>>60197550
Isn´t this an argument to be strictly against race mixing? If the entire world is populated by people with a low IQ every place will suck just as much as low IQ countries do today.
>>
What are the positives, exactly?
>>
>>60197383
>>
>>60197653
>Those things
>Attractive
You guys have some really low standards.
>>
>>60197676
Wow, there are people who really believe in the scientificity of belle époque human science...
>>
>>60197722
not all of them, but there are a few that require some good white dicking.
>>
>>60197688
I've heard that mixed people have better immune systems because they inherent different genetic immunities from two different races.
>>
>>60197733
Where is your proof that all human populations have the exact same IQ?
>>
>>60197895
why is your internet fucked
>>
>>60197330
>Because your children will, on average, have a lower IQ than white children.

/pol/ science ladies and gents
>>
>>60197676
>Discovers that societies full of accountants and computer scientists score better at intelligence tests than societies full of peasants and factory workers.
>"OMG I have just proved a that race and intelligence are related! It can't be explained in any other way, can it?"
>>
>>60197919
He's probably a Swede who just doesn't want to be bullied.
>>
>>60197712
jesus fuck

wouldmixwith/10. how much are favela prostitutes anyway?
>>
>>60197653
They're like male niggers only with long hair and woman's body
Yuck 2bh
>>
>>60197895
That's really not much of a positive, considering all the negatives.
>>
>>60197951
see
>>60197915
>>
because white women are hotter than half white women
>>
>>60197104
it's bad because black males are arrogant.
>>
>>60197953
>>60197919
I'm in some bumfuck small town and the only internet provider here is Swedish for some reason. Their literally the only providers out here.
>>
>>60197915
>exact same IQ

Not even the same person has the "same IQ" as themselves, because IQ is affected by how much that person has exercised abstract thinking before taking the test.
>>
>>60198088
Not there are humans races which have naturally a more highter IQ than others.

and africans are ones of the lowest i'm sorry.
>>
>>60198134
>naturally

proof?
>>
>>60197951
This would be Brazil making this SHITPOST

Just because you people actually bred with your slave class does not mean the rest of the world will become like you with high classes sitting in their own urban islands while the rest of the country sinks into a post-apocalyptic hellscape
>>
>>60197944
read the bell curve and tell me what statement you disagree with
>>
File: 1440980001386.png (845 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440980001386.png
845 KB, 1920x1080
>>60198134
Wow, those are some really convincing sources to back up that statement. We've all been totally convinced by your infallible argument. [spoiler]I'm gonna go ahead and call this b8 in case I'm wrong.[/spoiler]
>>
It's not bad when you get to trade up.
>>
>>60198088
Ok, Mr. Smartass. Please provide me with any proof that every human population has about the same intelligence (I think a difference of maybe 5 points is generous), your sources can adjust the results for each society.
>>
>>60198209

That book is proven racist and mean.
>>
File: Bell-Curve-Appraisal.jpg (175 KB, 1038x731) Image search: [Google]
Bell-Curve-Appraisal.jpg
175 KB, 1038x731
>>60198209
How exactly is the Bell curve supposed to prove that IQ is dependent on race?
>>
>>60198258
I don't have to "prove" the vacuity of your statements. If you never thought about the possiblility that IQ results may be affected by environmental factors, you're an idiot.
>>
>>60198269
obviously its racist but what did they say thats wrong
>>
>>60198344
It does because retarded right-wingers say so.
>>
>>60198181
>>60198248
Civilization levels, regular behavior on society, physical appareance, IQ studies about countries.

africans and aboes looks like more primitive than other humans and have a very low civilization level, so they are probably the less intelligent sapiens subspecies.
>>
>>60198432

So americans have high IQ because they have computers and shit and africans from the jungle have low IQ because they don't have the newest technology? Nice meme.
>>
>>60198181
minnesota transracial adoption study
>>
>>60198361
>If you never thought about the possiblility that IQ results may be affected by environmental factors, you're an idiot.

Of course they are, and I am not denying that. But you said biology doesn´t affect intelligence, which clearly contradicts the theory of evolution. I am fascinated by that claim, please provide some proof for me.
>>
>>60198480
that's not a question of technology, most of africans don't live in jungle you know? they are governed by people totally self-centered and interested money only, so totally corrupted, and that's happens in every africans countries, even when they are replaced by a new leader.

so that mean this people can't rules a country, because their intelligence is inferior.

they are also constantly in war, sometimes for stupid reasons.
>>
>>60198493
>minnesota transracial adoption study
>One of the studies' findings was that the IQs of transracially adopted black children did not differ significantly from that of children raised by their biological parents in the same area. Due to confounding of social and biological factors, it was inconclusive in terms of determining relative environmental or biological contributions to racial differences in IQ – as the study's result could be interpreted as supporting either hypothesis.
>as the study's result could be interpreted as supporting either hypothesis.
>either hypothesis.
Nope,

t. Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study
>>
>>60198432
>IQ studies

>Tests someone who has exercised abstract thinking his whole life
>Tests someone who hasn't
>notices the first scores better than the second
>"OMG, I've proved blacks are inferior"

Nazis had better propaganda. Try harder.
>>
>>60198344
He is talking about the book "The bell curve" by Herrnstein and Murray.

>One part of the controversy concerned the parts of the book which dealt with racial group differences on IQ and the consequences of this. The authors were reported throughout the popular press as arguing that these IQ differences are genetic, and they did indeed write in chapter 13: "It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve#Race_and_intelligence
>>
>>60198616
>"Tests someone who has exercised abstract thinking his whole life"

you know the tests are the same for everyones, your arguments make no sense.

what do you mean by "abstracts thinking"??? that's not about complicated mathematics you know?
>>
>>60198480
If anything, computers only make people dumber because they no longer have to rely on mental skills to solve a problem.
>>
>>60198616
>>Tests someone who has exercised abstract thinking his whole life
>>Tests someone who hasn't
They tested black and white americans, for example. The results show a consistent IQ gap. Are you suggesting black americans are not taking part in civilized life?
>>
>>60198543
>you said biology doesn´t affect intelligence

Of course it does. It is you who has to prove that there are inborn differences in intelligence among healthy homo sapiens, and that these coincide with "race" differences. The reliance on IQ studies is pathetic, for the reasons I already mentioned.
>>
File: Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg (2 MB, 2002x2765) Image search: [Google]
Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg
2 MB, 2002x2765
>>60197104
A pure Gaucha is much prettier than some Rio mulato Brazilian. It is wrong to mix pure whitewith monkey Brazilians.
>>
>>60198713
>you know the tests are the same for everyones, your arguments make no sense.
His argument makes perfect sense. Not everyone has had the same level of experience solving problems like that. Take a beggar from Mumbai who is otherwise of normal intelligence and a complete retard who went to school and underwent similar tests, and the retard is probably going to beat the beggar.
>>
>>60198783
Nobody falls for it, Dorisgleisson Costa.
>>
>>60198783
Nah, OP's pic is more attractive, sorry.
>>
>>60198773
>It is you who has to prove that there are inborn differences in intelligence among healthy homo sapiens, and that these coincide with "race" differences.

Different human populations lived in very different places for tens of thousands of years. The theory of evolution suggests, that all living things adapt to their environment (as can easily be noticed in different human "races"). The brain is consuming a huge amount of all of your energy intake, it is therefore absurd to assume that the brain would not evolutionary adapt at all.
>>
>There were about 98 mixed race (black-white), and about 83 white children in the sample.

>The white children studied averaged an IQ of 97.2, whereas the average of the racially mixed children was 96.5.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

Wow, huge difference guys!

I'm not white and I can do well on IQ tests and I'm going to race mix with whoever the fuck I want because I'm not an autist and I don't care about that bullshit. Worst case scenario my kids will be slightly slower at solving math problems.
>>
>>60198713
>>60198748

People in more developed and privileged societies (or subgroups within societies) tend to use more abstract thinking than people in less developed contexts. To disregard that fact, and jump to the conclusion that IQ differences reflect race it laughable and pathetic.
>>
>>60199087
>At the time of the study, the children were aged between 5 and 13 (mean age: 10).

Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][18][19] It may seem reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. However, that the opposite occurs is well documented. Heritability measures in infancy are as low as 0.2, around 0.4 in middle childhood, and as high as 0.8 in adulthood.[7] One proposed explanation is that people with different genes tend to seek out different environments that reinforce the effects of those genes.[6] The brain undergoes morphological changes in development which suggests that age-related physical changes could also contribute to this effect.[20]

A 1994 article in Behavior Genetics based on a study of Swedish monozygotic and dizygotic twins found the heritability of the sample to be as high as 0.80 in general cognitive ability; however, it also varies by trait, with 0.60 for verbal tests, 0.50 for spatial and speed-of-processing tests, and 0.40 for memory tests. In contrast, studies of other populations estimate an average heritability of 0.50 for general cognitive ability.[18]

In 2006, The New York Times Magazine listed about three quarters as a figure held by the majority of studies.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
>>
>>60199243

k
>>
>>60199098
>People in more developed and privileged societies (or subgroups within societies) tend to use more abstract thinking than people in less developed contexts.

Why do jews and asians score higher in american IQ tests than whites? Do they have asian or jewish privilege?
>>
>>60199010

You know nothing about natural selection, man. There is absolutely no reason to believe that differences in capacity for abstract thinking had any effect on biological fitness.

Also, your post seems to imply that the environment causes specific adaptive mutations. Sounds like Lamarckism to me.
>>
>>60199243
>>60199280
Several other researchers have been skeptical about the value of the study for illuminating the causes of racial IQ differences.

Arthur Jensen has pointed out that the white girls in the study obtained an average IQ eight points below that of the white boys, suggesting a sampling error, because in the WISC standardization sample the average IQs of boys and girls are equal (among the mixed-race subjects in the Eyferth study, there was a small sex difference of 1 point, favoring boys). He has also noted that the IQs of the children's mothers and fathers are unknown, and that white and black G.I.'s in Germany were not equally representative of their respective populations, since about 30 percent of blacks, compared to about 3 percent of whites, failed the preinduction mental test and were not admitted into the armed forces. He further argues that the selective preferences of the German women with regard to sexual partners may have influenced the results in an unknown manner. Moreover, nearly all of the children were tested before adolescence, i.e. before the genotypic aspect of IQ has become fully manifested. Finally, Jensen suggests that heterosis may have enhanced the IQ level of the mixed race children in the study.[8]

Rushton and Jensen have further pointed out that 20–25% of the fathers in the study were not African Americans but rather French North Africans.[9]
>>
>>60199098
maybe they are developed and privileged because they can think abstractly
>>
>>60199294
They have higher average salaries and education levels than whites...
>>
>>60198812
>>60199098
But those tests are not stuff that you make on school you know?

you just make excuse because you don't want to admit that they are less intelligent.
>>
>>60199380
Had 'em at my schools.
>>
>>60197722
sometimes I really think there's truth about the natural attraction between europeans and niggers

except for the first girl (pic related) and maybe the amber rose lookalike, the rest are very unattractive.
>>
>>60199369
>education levels

the IQ tests are not about stuff on education you learn at school.

>salaries
??? absolutly not related.

well again, the famous excuse of the """"affirmative action"""".
>>
>>60199294

It's a well known fact that Asian parents tend to be very strict and demanding when it comes to academic achievement, and that Jews are over-represented at the higher rungs of American society. It can all be atributed to these environmental factors. It's bizarre that I even have to mention this, since it's so obvious.
>>
>>60199449
You're an idiot. Try reading the post I was responding to, to see why what I said was relevant to that post.

I can only assume by your attitude that you're also black.
>>
>>60199443
>sometimes I really think there's truth about the natural attraction between europeans and niggers

maybe because you are yourself a mongrel? so you have the nigger complexe and are buttmad of accepting niggers are less intelligent?
>>
>>60199455
do you think asians are smart because they act the way they do. or do you think they act the way they do because they are smart
>>
>>60199366
Yeah, because we live in a fair and just and meritocratic society in which each one of us gets exactly what we deserve. I won't even bother discussing this with you, it's something only time will teach you.
>>
>>60199297
Abstract thinking is using up energy, so it defintely has an effect on evolutionary fitness.

And it´s not Lamarckism, just natural selection. If one environment requires less intelligence to survive than a different environment it makes sense to assume there would eventually be a difference between the two populations.
>>
>>60199449

I once asked one of my friends from the slums a typical question from an IQ test, which is about patterns. She didn't even understand the question. She is otherwise a normal human being, of normal intelligence.

You need to have some sort of formal education to be able to do these questions, I'm convinced of it.
>>
>>60199513
Why defending people who have naturally low brain capacities?

even looking at their bodies and facial features, they are fucking primitives! more close to an archaic form of homo sapiens than a modern man.
>>
>>60199455
this 2bh. my grandparents lived in a village were they literally only went to school until 7 years old. They wouldnt do well on an IQ test. My parents have graduate degrees and highly skilled jobs, because they had more opportunities to meet their full potential and were not limited in exposure to abstract concepts. So it seems pretty obvious to me that its about what you are exposed to and the quality of access you have.

I can do well on IQ tests, but I don't think its because of my genes. I can easily imagine how a reasonable person would misinterpret or get the questions "wrong" if they hadnt been exposed to certain things
>>
>>60199369
But not when they first entered the US, right? How come they came up on top even though they were heavily discriminated against, while blacks couldn´t do the same with much more assistance?
>>
>>60199605
also this. people who believe IQ isn't related to education have never interacted with people who have literally no education. they aren't dumb, they just think in a really different way
>>
>>60198875
abbo or dirty leb detected

>>60198851
favelito filho da puta
voce nao tem que trabalhar
sempre aqui falando merda
>>
>>60198493
I will forever be ashamed that a study with my state's name on it is associated with a bunch of /pol/tard arguments.
>>
>>60197128
Learn how to English, faggot. You compatriotas are really embarrassing.
>>
Because all half Niggers look the same and white people have the best variety
>>
>>60199455
>It can all be atributed to these environmental factors. It's bizarre that I even have to mention this, since it's so obvious.

Yet you never presented any proof.
>>
>>60199677
>. they aren't dumb, they just think in a really different way

the last excuses of leftists, MUH IQ TEST ARE WESTERN-ORIENTED.

most of people who don't agree are probably themselves minorities.
>>
>>60199658
>But not when they first entered the US, right? How come they came up on top even though they were heavily discriminated against, while blacks couldn´t do the same with much more assistance?

Asians were never discriminated on the level of blacks. I know because I am Asian and because I live in Baltimore, a city shaped by some of the most destructive and bigoted policies in recent American history... literally none of it effected Asians. Theres been whole books written on this shit theres one by this guy whose name is "Pietela" if you look it up it goes into detail about the kind of things that have shaped black neighborhoods in american cities.
>>
>>60199380
I've taken an IQ test, I know what it is. I scored 118, and I know perfectly well that it has been affected by the fact that I'm a middle class kid who reads books and plays video games, and that peasants and factory workers who only deal with concrete and immediate problems will score lower.
>>
File: Racemix.png (325 KB, 1260x2168) Image search: [Google]
Racemix.png
325 KB, 1260x2168
>>60197104
reminded
>>
>>60199658
>But not when they first entered the US, right?
Most of the Asians would've been, and a decent proportion of the Jews too. They went of their own volition too, which indicates that they had money and a desire to improve themselves. It's a self-selecting group.

Even though both groups have been in America for a long time, the largest migrations would've happened only in the 20th century. That history of racism and oppression thus didn't apply to the majority, whereas it would apply to almost the entire population of black Americans.
>>
>>60199752

but... they are. you seem offended by common sense, are you OK?
>>
>>60199752
>these people didn't have the same education as me so they don't think like i think that means theyre inherently stupid

uhh okay
>>
>>60199294
You do know that Jews and Asians are part of the upper class in the US. Very few Asians and Jews are impoverished.
>>
>>60199752

what makes you think I'm leftist?
>>
>>60199835

Almost all of this is literally made up. Go to the webpage of a prestiguos university and email the head of their genetics department one of these points and see their response if you dont believe me
>>
>>60199734
You haven't presented it either. It is you who's claiming that something has been "proven", while I'm simply pointing out that it hasn't, since the data can be interpreted in different ways.
>>
>>60199889

according to /pol/, thinking of non-white people as humans makes you a leftist
>>
>>60199800
Maybe because asians do not behave as bad? You guys have even lower crime rates than white people. Or is the evil white man forcing them to commit these crimes?

Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[38][39][40]

Youth crime

The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity.[41]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[42]

Robbery

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.[43][44]
>>
Let me remind everybody that the average white american IQ at the beginning of the 20th century was lower than any african country currently.
>>
>>60199685
Dei print screen em dois posts seus. Vou fazer um post depois pra avisar os outros pra não cair no ardil patético do Dorisgleisson Costa.
>>
>>60199906
Almost all of this is literally true. Go to the webpage of a prestiguos university and email the head of their genetics department one of these points and see their response if you dont believe me
>>
>>60199843
In germany europeans and asians are also the most successful immigrants. Guess which groups aren´t?
>>
>>60199973
>Maybe because asians do not behave as bad? You guys have even lower crime rates than white people. Or is the evil white man forcing them to commit these crimes?

My family comes from a rural area, as do most Asians I know. Crime is comes from urban environments exclusively, black people who live on farms aren't committing crimes either. If you go to Bangkok or Manila, loads of crime. If you go to a village in Nigeria for growing yams - no crime at all. It has to do with the degeneration of urban environments. Like I said read the book I recommended and also read about the Great Migrations of America and also how communities like Greenwood, Tulsa were destroyed and never replicated post-segregation... I think you will learn a lot about american cities that you do not understand
>>
>>60200061
...Jews?
>>
>>60199010
Thats not how evolution works at all
>>
>>60199989
Just the fact that IQ can change shows that it's heavily influenced by education levels and poverty.
>>
>>60199849
Western-oriented in this case means that they test the intellectual skills usefull in an industrialized society. Of course most aboriginals have skills that I am lacking, especially when it comes to surviving in the wilderness. But this doesn´t matter in the modern world.
>>
>>60200048

I have several books on population genetics I don't need to. I'm not a dumbass who believes memes. Actually do what I said, you will be surprised. I am so confident in my assertion that you will not convince me otherwise, and you should take it seriously instead of deflecting like an insecure little bitch
>>
>>60199571
>one environment requires less intelligence to survive

Yeah, cool story. And it's all speculation. You have absolutely no evidence for your theory. Drop your pseudoscientific discourse and admit that you believe in a race-intelligence relation simply because you want to.
>>
>>60200146

ah, late capitalism. people are profits :-(
>>
>>60200103
I guess there are more white people living in cities than black people, yet they commit less murders.

>>60200105
kek
>>
>>60199939
Theory of evolution
>>
>>60199546

I think thare are complex cultural and economic factors that influence a person's life, and that obviously has a big effect on the state of their brain when they take an IQ test, and that affects Asians, Jews, Germans, Blacks, Indians, everyone.
>>
>>60199849
no it's just a nigger excuse who imagine IQ tests are mathematics evaluation with arabian numbers or some shit like that.
>>
File: pop costanza.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pop costanza.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
>>
>>60200244
He's probably a commie, this people are more attracted by sociology than real science.
>>
>>60200213
>I guess there are more white people living in cities than black people, yet they commit less murders.

>not accounting for socioeconomic status, population density, and generational wealth

Jesus christ you are a dumbass. You are showing your ignorance here. Seriously read Pietela's book about Baltimore and read a book about the Great Migration, everything will make 100% more sense I promise. At this point you are being proud of your ignorance or you are just extremely uncritical
>>
>>60200248
>I think thare are complex cultural and economic factors that influence a person's life
>economic factors

you are the same kind of people who believe criminals are criminals because they are poor?
>>
>>60200252
>no it's just a nigger excuse who imagine IQ tests are mathematics evaluation with arabian numbers or some shit like that.

Have you taken an IQ test? I don't think you understand what they are like. Take the Raven's Progressive Matrices
>>
>>60200179
It is absurd to assume all human population from all these different places have the exact same mental capabilities.
>>
>>60200244
Just saying something that sounds sciency (but which you don't understand) is not an argument. Present evidence for your specific claim.
>>
>>60200350
>you are the same kind of people who believe criminals are criminals because they are poor?

this is true though. literally every study shown that crime decreases if you increase the wealth of a community, look up the basic income study done in Namibia. They literally gave everyone a steady in come in a random shithole village and crime literally started disappearing
>>
>>60199544
so what's your point?

I'm a "white" brazilian and I have nothing against niggers, I just find them very unattractive (however, lots of europeans appreciate their features). that's all I was saying
>>
>>60200350
So you're one of those people who explain social phenomena at the level of "this guy is good, this other is evil"?
>>
>>60200325
Socioeconomic status is related to intelligence.
>>
>>60200379
It is absurd to invent scientific factoids when the theory of evolution does not imply them.
>>
>>60200379

Why? We have pretty similar other abilities. And we can clearly communicate with eachother pretty well. Our digestive systems work the same. Our nervous systems work the same. Our cardiovascular systems work the same. We are quite genetically similar apart from minor features. There is no reason to assume dramatic differences just by using appearance as a proxy. populations from lots of different places are still fundamentally the same species and have more in common than differences.
>>
Maybe something to think about but how much does language have an effect on IQ scores. For example, most East Asians read and write in languages where differentiating subtle differences between characters quickly is necessary to communicate with their peers. Wouldn't this give speakers of Native East Asian languages an advantage in many of the IQ questions?
>>
File: black divorce rate.jpg (72 KB, 817x501) Image search: [Google]
black divorce rate.jpg
72 KB, 817x501
>>60197104
>>
>>60200508
a few iq points isn't a dramatic difference
>>
>>60200462
>Socioeconomic status is related to intelligence.

Read the books I recommended and you will have no way of believing this is true. Generational wealth is one of the most important factors and there is no relation with intelligence, it was legally enforced through historical housing policy. Interesting fact you probably didn't know about american cities: black people who make $200,000 a year are more likely to live in a deprived neighborhood than white people who make $50,000 a year. Generational wealth! Read a book! People have spent decades researching this shit! Stop being ignorant! Read! Read! Read!
>>
>>60200523

I think it could.
>>
File: What have I done.jpg (82 KB, 634x852) Image search: [Google]
What have I done.jpg
82 KB, 634x852
>>60200537
Swings and roundabouts
>>
>>60200537
cool story bro.
>>
File: heh.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>60197206
This, as long as they are sweet and beautiful.

>this thread
IQ is pseudoscience
When will brainlets learn?
>>
>>60200537

>tfw asian and want qt black grill gf

>tfw no data
>>
>>60200666
>IQ is pseudoscience
>When will brainlets learn?

lol this. I'm going to stop arguing with idiots. I'm not an autist and I will fuck qts of every race because idgaf. if ppl cant see the benefits they are blind!
>>
>>60197233

Nobody works in your country.
>>
I want a mixed waifu :3
>>
>>60200711

Well if it's anything like AM+WF or WM+BF, it'll probably be +15% divorce rate
>>
>>60200537
the guys on asian masculinity said this is a lie and AM/WF have the lowest divorce rate
>>
>is racemixing bad?
no
>Will white countries disappear because of race mixing and huge immigration
problably

Africa and east asia population are booming , the problem with race-mixing is that the white skin tone will problably disappear in a few centuries , noone can deny that as it is a recessive trait.
Do you want that to happen? Well this is a free world and we decide, after all race.mixing won't end human civilization.
>>
it's wrong to have children at all
>>
>>60200850
>after all race.mixing won't end human civilization
Maybe it will set it back though. Imagine what the world would look like if the african population kept growing like it is now.
>>
>>60197895

...yet they also inherit genetic predispositions, like a descendant of a black parent will be at risk of sickle cell anemia.

The "better immune system" stuff is a fable. Genetic diversity is what would help humanity survive an extinction event. If there were a disease or otherwise negative survival vector that killed all white people (due to a gene only white people have), humanity would survive onward with asians and blacks. Same for blacks being wiped out, asians and whites would continue on. But if everyone were a hybrid (let's just say, part black) and suddenly there's a new strain of sickle cell anemia, guess what?

Everyone is dead.

You should be viewing genetics within one species as a set of safeguards, not of positive cumulative benefits. Diverse genetics of humans on this planet is a survival strategy that ensures that 1 threat can't kill all of us at the same time.
>>
>>60200756
Even if IQ is a pseudoscience it should worry you that certain demographics average around 70. If you can't notice simple patterns you're still stupid even if IQ is bullshit. What's messy are the higher IQ scores.
>>
>>60197128
Peru is actually one of the least mixed cunts in America: most people are mostly (or even fully) Amerindian.

If you were to use a mixed country as an example, you should have used Mexico, Chile...
>>
post moar bunda
>>
File: BNMaqe3.png (94 KB, 737x450) Image search: [Google]
BNMaqe3.png
94 KB, 737x450
>>60200537
Which data, if any, is the true one?
>>
>>60200983
>Genetic diversity is what would help humanity survive an extinction event. If there were a disease or otherwise negative survival vector that killed all white people (due to a gene only white people have), humanity would survive onward with asians and blacks. Same for blacks being wiped out, asians and whites would continue on.

Genetically speaking , asian black and white aren't different, we are all the same as we are the same species.
>>
>>60200839

That data is pulled from the U.S. census, so apparently asianmasculinity doesn't live on this plane of reality.
>>
>>60201151

See >>60201165

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples
>>
File: 268.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>60200756
>>60200756
Why do you agree with eugenics?
I don't give a shit about blacks, because there is no ghetto shit on my TV. They don't form bands over here, they are chill because most of them come from Nigeria or Camerún. Latinos are starting to develop those groups though.

There is no pure "white" person, there are always slav/mediterranean/north mixes on the genotype.

Hell, even the society studies are just sociology bullshit.

There is no end on this matter. That's why I asked you: Why do you agree with eugenics?
>>60200999
They worry about that, so they are researching about the human brain and the genetic part of the intelligence, so they can show cause/effect statements instead of circlejerking about some results, bro.
>>60201027
>least mixed
kek
>>
>>60201152
Are you high? Your skin color is determined genetically, so there is no way that we are all genetically the same.
>>
>>60201152
I would say we have had plenty of diversity genetically speaking, especially last century.

We also managed to survive 10.000 years just fine without mixing with black Africans. I reckon Europe where everybody has a car would manage to survive another ten years without multiculturalism.
>>
>>60201220
Have you looked at them?

They looked straight up Indian, m8. Same for Ecuator and Bolivia.
>>
>>60200151
Can you recommend some books
>>
>>60201152

>Italy's education system is this basic

Embarrassing.

No, all races are not 100% identical genetically. 90%, yes. It's that 10% that matters and results in black people being vulnerable to sickle cell anemia, white people being vulnerable to cystic fibrosis, and jews getting Tay-Sachs disease.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/22/science/do-races-differ-not-really-genes-show.html

>Through transglobal sampling of neutral genetic markers -- stretches of genetic material that do not help create the body's functioning proteins but instead are composed of so-called junk DNA -- researchers have found that, on average, 88 percent to 90 percent of the differences between people occur within their local populations, while only about 10 percent to 12 percent of the differences distinguish one population, or race, from another.
>>
tfw no African gf
>>
>>60201230
We are the same species so we are genetically very very similar
>>
>>60201220
What's the current paradigm on the cause and effect part? I suppose science is not denying that some groups have lower scores on average.
>>
File: Sabrina Boing Boing 935.jpg (49 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina Boing Boing 935.jpg
49 KB, 505x640
I LOVE race-mixing. When I'm penetrating a big-assed Brazilian from behind, feeling her nice, healthy, beautiful fat reserves against my waist, all I can think of is making a qt mixed race baby. I also imagine my German and Portuguese ancestors turning in their graves, which makes me even more excited.
>>
>>60201366
You are also genetically very similar to someone with down syndrome.
>>
>>60201313
I'm assuming this >>60200325 is the same guy.
>>
>>60201457
Thank you my Mongolic brother
>>
>>60201286
The fuck are you talkin' about. They all have large noses. And a mix of european traits and negro traits. Indians have a special negro nose and a kind of chink round face.

I'm peruvian.

>>60201379
The fact that IQ is pseudoscience implies that every result which derives from that topic is also pseudoscience. How do I explain it to you?

Also, pseudoscience =/= science
Get it?
>>
>>60201344
>No, all races are not 100% identical genetically. 90%, yes.
Those numbers are wrong, more like 99,99% and 0,01% .
We share 99% of the dna with othyer Primates, we can't share only 90% with other human races...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/tiny-genetic-differences-between-humans-and-other-primates-pervade-the-genome/
>>
>>60201454
no because they have chromosome more than me
>>
>>60201648
>We share 99% of the dna with othyer Primates, we can't share only 90% with other human races...

Read the article

Total number of differences between humans = 100%

Number within local population (one race) = 90%

Number between multiple populations (multiple races) = 10%
>>
>>60201313

Heres some books I like that are good and at least tangentially related to topic at hand... if you want to learn about human genetics or evolution in general read a textbook i guess. or just read the references of these books, even if they are not directly about genetics they link to a lot of studies that give you an idea of what goes on.

Fatal Invention by Dorothy Roberts (mainly focuses on perspectives on genetically-engineered medicine, written for laymen, but has a shit-ton of references to look into a lot of interesting topics including race and population genetics. a lot of stuff about race and disease risk and how there is a lot of popular mythology surrounding the issue that contradicts the scientific evidence)

Not In Your Genes by Richard Lewontin (/pol/ hates this book but read it and make what you like of it. it's interesting no matter what you think about it and it's well sourced and researched)

The Encultured Brain by D. Lende (about how cognitive functioning is shaped by our culture and surroundings, not really about genetics but more neuroscience, still really interesting)

The Trouble with Twin Studies: A Reassessment of Twin Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences by J. Jay (havent actually read this yet but its about how "twin studies" which are supposedly supposed to prove heritability of genes for behavior/intelligence are flawed in a lot of ways and why they should be taken with a grain of salt because they do not necessarily suggest innate genetic elements to behavior but the sum of many complex factors)
>>
>>60201618
pic related
>>
>>60201379

There is a difference in scores, and that can be explained in many ways. To pick one explanation and say "this is the correct one, and anyone who disagrees with me is being unscientific, because I say so" is not an argument.
>>
>>60201567

Relating to history of American cities;

The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration by I. Wilkerson

Not in My Neighborhood by A. Pietela

Black Wealth/White Wealth by M. Oliver
>>
>>60201350
qt
>>
>>60201618
What's so pseudoscience about it? It manages to make somewhat correct predictions based upon a theory that's based upon observations based upon experiments. Just because the theory is flawed in some areas doesn't mean it's pseudoscience. Now, gender studies is pseudoscience because it fails to make correct predictions and there isn't an element of experiment not the willingness to adjust the theory, because it's politically motivated first.
>>
>>60197209
desu
>>
File: 11.jpg (195 KB, 1422x1044) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
195 KB, 1422x1044
>>60201702
>differences
What are you talking about? genes?
>>
>>60197209
So eastern europe is a living proof that not mixing races is also bad?
>>
>>60201939
IQ makes NO predictions.
>>
>>60201702
>Since the African emigrations began, a mere 7,000 generations have passed. And because the founding population of emigres was small, it could only take so much genetic variation with it. As a result of that combination -- a limited founder population and a short time since dispersal -- humans are strikingly homogeneous, differing from one another only once in a thousand subunits of the genome.

Your article says what i'm saying.
There is not a huge difference between human races.
>>
>>60202154
If you have a low IQ you're less likely to be financially successful. Also low IQ individuals die younger.
>>
>>60201939
It's pseudoscience because it's based on psychology which is pseudoscience too.

Psychology is not a science because its predictions are pretty vague and they don't use the scientific method, which is the most cause/effect verification general method we got till now.

Now, IQ makes no predictions.>>60202154

IQ tries to interpret social status and environments based on relative few variables.

If you are against immigration, and you can't find any argument but IQ pseudoscience to support your opinions, then you are retarded.

I support controlled immigration and refugee education and fiscal punishment, but I don't base my ideas on some circlejerk bullshit.
>>
>>60199829
>118
>being proud of 118
Wow.
>>
>>60202484
I said I don't believe in IQ, imbecile
>>
IQ is largely determined by nutrion and early year education, first world has better of both, and first world country are only white and asian.
Plus the best average IQ in europe is in italy , who's a mix between europe north africa and east populations(greeks/persian/arab),
>>
>>60202449
>correlation imply causation

Have you ever read a book in your life?
>>
>>60202468
Astronomy is based on astrology. Doesn't mean astronomy is a pseudoscience.
>>
>>60202484
he should be proud of 118
>>
File: IQ-Map-of-European-Nations.jpg (104 KB, 917x960) Image search: [Google]
IQ-Map-of-European-Nations.jpg
104 KB, 917x960
>>60202680
No fucking way Italy has the highest average IQ lmao
>>
>>60202449
Patterns are no predictions.

Social "Predictions" are used to study cities and cultures. IQ is too young to predict civilizations.

Also, there are too much factors and variables to omit when you are superimposing IQ over every data, analyzing cultural behaviors.

Hell, you can actually explain and predict with a better accuracy the "fate" of a country using political, and historical ideology factors.

>>60202680
This is mostly correct.
>the best average IQ in europe is in italy
Ok
>>
File: 1461179881774.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461179881774.png
120 KB, 300x300
>>60202718
>Astronomy is based on astrology
Oh god
>>
>>60197104
They may look nice on a picture, but in reality they really smell
>>
>>60202484
118 is a solid IQ. What's wrong with you?
>>
File: 0210_hiroyuki_336x3501.jpg (66 KB, 336x350) Image search: [Google]
0210_hiroyuki_336x3501.jpg
66 KB, 336x350
>>60202718
>Astronomy is based on astrology
And you demonstrated germans are not smarter than the usual underage shitposter?

Can't you try to understand the concept of "being based on"?

>>60202800
Diet and hygiene.

>>60202817
Kek

Just focus on researching real science like neuroscience genome topics and the human brain.
>>
to what extent is IQ inherited?
30%-40%?
>>
File: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (202 KB, 1213x917) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png
202 KB, 1213x917
>>60202769
it is(on average)
>>
>>60202800
Have you smelled them?
>>
>>60197104
Because the offspring will look ugly as fuck.
>>
>>60197104
nice bum
>>
>>60202950
All these maps seem to show different results, I don't know which one to trust. But aren't the swarthiest people of Italy living in the underperforming south? Just saying
>>
>>60203048
this.
>>
>>60202933
No, most of it.

>>60199243
>>
>>60203016
Anecdotal argument?
>>60203074
They are the legacy of Romans
>>
>>60202952
Yes. Sometimes they walk around me and then I smell them. I know somebody who looks like the picture of (OP), but she really smells different.
>>
>>60203123
i've heard the same things about chocolates. How it was exactly? Some said that they smelled like dog.
>>
>>60203123
>>60203304
I heard it was the butter stuff they used on their skin otherwise it dries quick

Or hair

Can't remember desu

The name sounded nice
>>
>>60203304
That can't be a lie
>>
>>60197104
Black women make horrible mothers whether or not they're doing it by themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmtCQCX7sFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYI459QYXQw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6X6nEcPq68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VOl99mg0tM
>>
File: 1464606812287.jpg (65 KB, 629x540) Image search: [Google]
1464606812287.jpg
65 KB, 629x540
>All these mutts spending hours on 4chan attempting to disprove the heritability of intelligence
>All these whites kids are so mad/incompetent they can't muster up enough evidence to prove an obvious scientific truth

I don't know which is more absurd
>>
Its not
>>
File: 08-04-2016_1544_001.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
08-04-2016_1544_001.jpg
158 KB, 1600x1200
>>60203420
And this, my lads, is a shitpost.
>>
>>60203074
>aren't the swarthiest people of Italy living in the underperforming south
Actually there are plenty of nordic ancestry people in the south , it was conquered by norse 1000 years ago and there are still descendants
>>
>>60203395
>>60203347
Thanks.It would be not nice if i met black qt and would fail because of smell.
>>60203420
Practice shows that it's rather more about family nurture/training/education.
Jewish families as example.
>>
>>60197375
Jon Snow Lord of the Knifes Watch
>>
>>60202933
NLM says about 50%
>>
>>60203648
>Practice shows

The thing is Ivan, if we're going with meaningless "anecdotes", practice shows intelligence is extremely dependant on genetics. Growing up in high-class suburban Toronto, I knew a lot of African infants that were adopted by rich white/jewish families and grew up to be just as fucking stupid as the ghetto trash from Jane x Finch.
>>
>>60203835
>I knew a lot of African infants that were adopted by rich white/jewish families
Why they did it actually? it seems interesting and hilarious desu.
>>
>>60203420

shit post but nice bewbs
>>
File: 1463257380111.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463257380111.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>60204088
Because they were bored
>>60204138
>>60203543
More of a cutting truth than a shitpost if we're all being quite honest
>>
File: 1455898862578.jpg (7 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
1455898862578.jpg
7 KB, 319x158
>>60204245
>they were bored
>cutting truth
>>
>>60202358
It's still enough of a difference not to be considered negligible. Even 0.1% of your DNA is a fuck load of DNA.
>>
>>60203420
You do realise those white kids are arguing with OTHER white kids, right?
>>
>>60204356
>He doesn't think rich white people would adopt a black kid because they were bored

You know nothing
>>
>>60204551
I was referring to the Brazilians, which were very likely not white
>>
>>60204562
Yep, canada seems magical place.
>>
>>60197206
and you're beautiful yourself

autist don't seem to get that concept
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>60202718

>Astronomy is based on astrology. Doesn't mean astronomy is a pseudoscience.
>>
File: 1423879925173.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423879925173.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>60201618
>I'm peruvian.
>>
>>60200252
lets see how you score anon
>>
>>60200922
>germany
>talking about inferior races
figures what do you want to do then? exterminate them?
>>
>tfw no butifel friend and breeding sow.
>>
File: 1463948932705.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1463948932705.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>60200645
>Roberto de Nigro
>>
>>60204245
>doesn't post an argument.
Keep posting qts by the way.
>>60206443
That haircut was popular amongst peruvian the last century. kek

What are your other tabs?
>>
>>60202718
A1 level retard
>>
File: Taynara_and_her_family.jpg (95 KB, 961x601) Image search: [Google]
Taynara_and_her_family.jpg
95 KB, 961x601
Depends
>>
>>60197104
For a little amount of population could be even good, to increase human diversity. Massive racemixing is disastrous because then, you destroy the human diversity. And destrouing diversity is biologically and morally a bad thing.

(Basic biological environmentalism about biodiversity applied to humanity)
>>
>>60208150
is she supposed to be attractive?
>>
>>60208198
she is though
>>
>>60208220
kek
>>
File: nyi1gaoXza1tbv9uio2_1280.jpg (425 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
nyi1gaoXza1tbv9uio2_1280.jpg
425 KB, 1280x1707
>>60197104
Unlike /pol/ or /int/ i'm neither smart nor pretty. I'm just white. I would love to have a gf/wife. And if she is black so what? No black person did anything bad to me. I relax around blacks.

https://youtu.be/vIZ_7DmsSJA
>>
her boyfriend
>>
It destroys diversity
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.