[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the rest of the world thinks it's okay to use slurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: bed pepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
bed pepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
>the rest of the world thinks it's okay to use slurs against Americans like y**k or f*ttie.

Why do you think this is okay? We don't openly call you g***s and n******s and shit, why do this to us?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gGx2jMP0ia
>>
>>60188515
>We don't openly call you gooks and niggers and shit, why do this to us?

We never said you can't say that shit openly to us.
>>
P-pls no bully ;_____;
>>
>>60188515
I don't.
I like you, america-senpai
>>
>>60188726
I'm not a mean person so I would never say those things
>>
>>60188515
all of them are literally a kind of bantz
get over it you stupid white pig amerifats

muslims, blacks, chinese, and, japanese always get called a "racial slur" here and more hate than you sissy gun crazy stupid amerifat cunt.
>>
>>60188726
Found the mad gook. Chin chammy chang fuck off.
>>
I literally get called a monkey at least once a day here, step up yank
>>
>Spend all day hanging shit on other countries
>Act surprised when people do it to you
Americans everybody.
>>
>>60189007
we are all gooks t. alberto barbosa from manletstan
>>
stfu yank
>>
>>60189076
please don't call me that
I'm tearing up from all this bullying already
>>
Nothing wrong with being called a yank desu. Only southerners get autistic about it.
>>
foy
>>
>>60188991
fuck up nip
>>
>>60189107
t.Zhang Ling Fheng
>>
>>60188991
fuck up nip
>>
>>60189149
t.
>>
>>60189022
t. bonzo the chimp
>>
Americans are so low energy.
>>
>>60189257
t. Justin Leafeau
>>
>>60188982
too fucking bad, shitlord.
>>
>>60189329
holy shit... can't believe it... you're making me cry.... you're making a poor college student cry you dumb piece of shit! how can you live with yourself!
>>
>>60188515
Grow a spine you yankee bastard.
>>
>>60189287
Lack of energy is a sign of diabetes.
>>
File: 1461451483825-co.png (57 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1461451483825-co.png
57 KB, 256x256
>>60188515

>name calling hurts you

Your parents must be proud
>>
you can call me beaner anytime you want you fucking gringo
>>
Take your cement pills, OP
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.