[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serbian thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Let us appreciate Serbian culture and customs
What do you know about Serbia?
Have you been to Serbia?

Ive been to Serbia twice. once to celebrate Slava with a good Serbian friend I made in Dublin. The other time I was in Serbia I lived there for just over a month. What a fantastic country it was. Feel free to ask me any questions about what its like to be a foreigner in Serbia.

Kosovo je Serbija
>>
File: rs)04.gif (12 KB, 119x216) Image search: [Google]
rs)04.gif
12 KB, 119x216
>>
Please tell me everything you know about Serbia.
>>
>>60183745
its the best country
the best food
serbs are the kindest people
god tier music
beautiful scenery and mountians
no nig nogs
>>
>>60183549
How do Serbians treat foreigners? Is Serbia dangerous? How common is it to find a Serb with a good level of english?
>>
>>60183839
>How do Serbians treat foreigners?
very very very well. you will be invited into their homes and offered a lot of food and rakija
>Is Serbia dangerous?
No. The town I was living in was far more safe than my home town in Canada. Serbija is very safe.
How common is it to find a Serb with a good level of english?
Young serbs (under 30) speak amazing english. comparable to those in western europe. the older generation will rarely speak english however.
>>
I am Serbian-Canadian and just got back about a week ago, haven't been since 1997. Did not expect that dude, it was crazy over there - food is awesome, 10/10 women EVERYWHERE (even in villages lol), and the atmosphere is super laid back. Was drinking pretty much all the time. Got accepted into families as an honorary member a couple times and got along with everyone. We talked about the ethnic tensions and everyone said that they don't hate anyone who doesn't hate them it was pretty interesting. Would recommend - felt safe everywhere and there was tonnes of foreigners in Belgrade partying.
>>
>>60183549
t. Milan Markovic

Fuck off. Serbia is a total shithole, as is every other country in the Balkans. They may as well be ruled by the Turks and Austrians again since they clearly can't rule themselves.
>>
Illyria as it was once called was ruled by blacks before the whiteys exterminated them and took over
>>
>>60185708
t. Mehmet Özgul
>>
Does Serbia allow dual citizenship?
Do you think Serbia will ever join the EU?
>>
>>60188352
>>60188352
1.Yes, Serbia allows dual citizenship.
2.Probably. Depends how much will our government let the EU bully us.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.