[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You woke up as a k*rd. What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Cj_Uac_BZXEAE017a.jpg (82 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
Cj_Uac_BZXEAE017a.jpg
82 KB, 600x782
>You woke up as a k*rd.
What to do?
>>
>>60178940
kill myself

if possible by exploding in front of Erdogan
>>
Eat kebab
>>
File: Kurd-forces.jpg (73 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Kurd-forces.jpg
73 KB, 750x500
Fight ISIS and fight for freedom. Fight to the very last standing.
Be goddamn angel of death on the battlefields that no one else wants to go near.
Be based as fuck and murder IS faggots with my badass warrior wife.
>>
>>60178940
(Pull the) trigger (on) T*rks.
>>
>tfw even Poland is getting roached now
Ümit pls, T*rks and K*rds are exactly the same inbred Arabic peoples, blaming each others for your stone age BS like arranged marriages (often uncle-niece or cousins, with the male usually 40-50 and the female 12-14) or """honour""" killings doesn't mean you're not both doing it back and forth
>>
Emigrate to Germany
>>
Emigrate to Germany
>>
>>60179195
Lol. k*rds are really pathetic for dressing models as warrior and selling them as "wimyn warriors".
>>
Emigrate to Germany :)))))))))))))))
>>
>>60179336
Interbreeding is a kike aka middle eastern tradition. Everyone with such primitive customs should be assimilated or killed from elder to the ones in the cradle. You have found your way in Germany even kurdi.
>>
>>60178940
blow myself up in a crowd and say stop killing kurds because im a brown nigger
>>
blow up t*rks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.