[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ukraine/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>be me
>get interested in Ukraine, their culture and history
>want to visit Ukraine
>want to get a cute ukrainian gf
>tfw ukrainians probably hate us
>tfw a lot of poles are still hating ukrainians for Volhyn massacre

Is there hope for me? Will I risk something if I visit Lviv and try to talk to Ukrainians?
>>
>>60177728
Ukie here.

I dont like pols. I'm not sure why. My great grandma was polish.

I think a lot of us get trggered cause you sound like us, but use latin to write.

also, your women have stupid round faces. and polish folks get more exposure on joint tradition.
pelmeni, sausage, blini, kapusta, pickles, etc.
>>
>>60177728
Can't you just walk for like 15mins and be in Kiev anyway?
>>
>>60177923
Only because of shit like that? Are you serious, man?
>>60177995
Nah, I'm close to the border with Germany, that's why it's not so easy.
>>
>>60177728
>be me
>have polish origin
>be interested in Poland
>even visit Poland few times
>can be repatriated easily
>tfw poles probably hate us, but don't show irl
>one day come to 4chan/int/
>tfw yes, they hate us for sure, even more than I thought
>>
>>60178326
OP here, honestly it's not that bad, it's just that the dogs that are barking "fuck the Russkies" are always too loud. In reality, we hated PPR (and generally commies), WW2 invasion, and other quarrel from the past, but I think that a) it's mostly an old people thing and b) it's not directed at a regular Ivan, rather at your country (meaning its rulers and stuff). A Pole and a Russian can get along reeeeally quick.
>fucking captcha
>>
>>60178326
>implying autists on /int/ represent people irl in any way, shape, or form
mild kek
Yes, there's a certain dislike for Ruskies, but it's more political than personal. Most people here won't have any beef with some jolly Ivan who wants to drink with them just because Putin said something dumb again.
>>60177923
>also, your women have stupid round faces
And your women don't? I can tell a girl is a Ukie from miles away. I don't see how this is a problem though, round features look good on women. Compare: German squareheads
>>60177728
>tfw a lot of poles are still hating ukrainians for Volhyn massacre
It's not for the massacre per se, but for how they nowadays glorify the people responsible for it.
also
>still
Some of the people who were there are still alive, so stop pretending this is some kind of ancient history.
>>
>>60178975
>how they nowadays glorify the people responsible for it.
For them, UPA is like our cursed soldiers, and from what I've heard, most Ukies don't now shit about that.
>Some of the people who were there are still alive, so stop pretending this is some kind of ancient history.
Yes, they are, and I'm not saying this is ancient history. The point is they still hate ALL Ukrainians for a massacre done by NOT ALL Ukrainians. This is the Pol way of thinking as usual:
>his countrymen killed Poles
>he is responsible too then
This way there are idiots who hate present-day Russians, Germans, Ukrainians etc. who had nothing to do with the situation at all.
>>
>>60179385
*about that = about Volhyn
>>
>>60178326
>have polish origin
that changes everything, what's your story? One of your parents/grandparents was polish?
>>
>>60179514
One my grandfather was a pole, born in Volyn. He died when I was 10 and didn't tell me much about his story. All I know he was in german camp during ww2 and his brother died in Volyn massacre. Second grandfather was a polish jew, survived the holocaust and moved to Belarus after war.
>>
>>60179989
OP here. Any family left in Poland? Also, which city are you from? Кaлинингpaд, maybe?
>>
>>60180107
No, they all died. I was born in Belarus, but my family moved to Russia in 90s, now living in St Petersburg.
>>
>>60180488
Sucks, man.
But come visit, you guys are centainly fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.