[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>United Kingdom >Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>United Kingdom
>Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years and counting
>Highest GDP on Earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 309 year history
>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.
At the end of the day, you are all British people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our film and television programmes. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access British websites. You copy our Magna Carta and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the UK pound. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our Queen speaks, you listen.

You are ALL British people
>>
>>60169284
I love the United States
>>
lad have you had a few tinnies desu
those are achievements outside the crown
>>
>>60169284

Kill yourself you utter pompous show off cunt.
>>
>>60169284
>United Kingdom
What a weird way of spelling "United States", is that a French word?
>>
>>60169284
Embarrassing desu
>>
>>60169284

very unbritish post 2bh
>>
>>60169284

Nice imaginary world you have there, i see.
>>
>>60169284

>Don't like us? No problem.
>You are ALL British people

horrible post, yank/10
this is something I would expect from an american
>>
No lo cojo.
>>
>>60169284
I don't have the "british feeling" when i read your post. You must be american or something like that
>>
>>60169631
>>60169763
>>60169915
>Embarrassing

I found that post quite funny to read.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.