[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: dalai-lama-laughs.jpg (31 KB, 445x300) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama-laughs.jpg
31 KB, 445x300
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms

>Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama said in an interview published that Europe has accepted "too many" refugees, and that they should eventually return to help rebuild their home countries.

>"Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country," he added with a laugh, the daily reported. "Germany is Germany.

>The Dalai Lama added that "from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily".

>"The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries."
>>
>>60163981
wow, turns out dalai lama is also a racist.

how deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>60163981
Didn't expect that the Dalai Lama is a nazi...
NO LIMIT! ALL REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
File: 1464719424877.png (28 KB, 120x152) Image search: [Google]
1464719424877.png
28 KB, 120x152
Can we report him for hate speech?
>>
>When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering," said the Tibetan spiritual leader, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century.

>"A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now," he said, according to the German translation of the interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

>"There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult."

>The Dalai Lama added that "from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily".
>"The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries."

He's hardly going Tony Abbot or Marie Le Pen on them though. Sounds to me like he's taking the reasonable middle ground.
Germany
>>
>>60163981
what hes saying is objectively balanced and unbiased
>>
File: banthis.png (72 KB, 401x251) Image search: [Google]
banthis.png
72 KB, 401x251
very disappointed to find the dalai lama to be a racist mra
>>
>>60164401
Ermm he said there's too many and they should go back at some point?!

What are you, a bigot?
>>
>>60163981
ALERTA ALERTA
>>
>>60163981
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Also he's saying this because of how the PRC relocates han chinese to Tibet to displace tibetans.
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/344931-germany-refugees-attacks-women/
Wtf i hate refugees now!
>>
>>60164401
>middle ground

He'd be branded a hardcore Nazi if he were to make such statements in Sweden.
>>
>>60164729
Bigot
>>
>>60163981
BAN THIS NAZI FROM EUROPE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>60165821
He already is soft-banned because due to chinese pressure european government representatives will not meet him and might deny him entry to their countries.
>>
>>60163981

Wow, like I can't even...!
That's like so racist.

A
L
E
Refugees welcome!
T
A
>>
>Dalai Lama could get banned from Europe for hate speech

Absolutely wew
>>
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>60164609
>>60166066
was ist diese meme
>>
File: Pope-kissing-feet.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Pope-kissing-feet.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>meanwhile
>>
>>60164089
Tibet
>>
Based Buddysts will save us

Unlike the "pope"...
>>
>refugee status should be temporary

ding ding ding, we have a winner
>>
>>60164698
By displace you mean civilize them?
>>
>>60163981
>tfw Bodhisattva incarnate was probably wringing his hands and cackling all through the Rohingya genocide
>>
>>60163981
based dalai lama was always based
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.