[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tbilisi, Georgia- a vegan cafe is attacked by sausage-wielding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: bilisi.png (692 KB, 729x573) Image search: [Google]
bilisi.png
692 KB, 729x573
Why is Georgia like this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36416501

"Yesterday in Kiwi, during the movie screening, a group of people who prepared an anti-vegan provocative action, entered and started to be violent. It all started when they came into the cafe speaking and laughing loudly and didn't care when we asked them to be quiet and not to disturb the people who came to watch the film. Continuing to act loudly and disturbingly, they pulled out some grilled meat, sausages, fish and started eating them and throwing them at us, and finally they started to smoke."

Seriously, why is it that third world countries are allowed to be like this? In America you would be able to call the police and get the whole situation sorted out immediately. In Georgia, these people call the police, and the police would come and join in the harassment and invasion.

Why is Eastern Europe such a shithole? What makes it like this? Explain to me /int/, do we have any Georgians here who can shed light on this situation?
>>
Based cops.
>>
>vegans
>>
Lmao
>>
>>60163416
Because they are not European, but barbaric, animalistic ape-like Asians.
>>
File: 1438865088001.jpg (278 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1438865088001.jpg
278 KB, 1200x797
>>60165420
>Russia
>Calling someone ape-like Asians
>>
File: COQ_13cUwAADoUI.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
COQ_13cUwAADoUI.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW DUMB CAN SLAVS GET???
>>
>>60165510
I don't deny that we're ugly, vicious Orcs, my Isengardi friend.
>>
>>60163416
The story is false.
The premise was entered by able-bodied, fit male and he got confronted by vegans with dreadlocks, to leave the place.
Do you think a cafe full of 20 progressive liberals would not get at least one image/video of so called "sausage wielding fascists" ?
There is not a single proof that vegans were being harassed.
they made it up to cry about it on media, make their shitty hipster cafe be known and ask for donation(which they did)
>>
>>60165718
picrelated are average residents of that degenerate cafe.
>>
>>60165796

>degenerate

Only degenerate here is you and those idiots. Hitler was vegetarian.
>>
>>60165898
And why do I care who or what Hitler was?
A man enters cafe with some questions and he's confronted by staff with knives, how is this normal behavior?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.