[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Croatia = best country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: cro girl ugly clothes.jpg (54 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
cro girl ugly clothes.jpg
54 KB, 403x403
>people ride bikes to work
>wear trendy clothes and have smartphones
>white

Ive saw this with my own eyes today and I can guarantee.

>tfw 1st forld and laughing and 2nd world muds
>>
>>60161006
Ante where's the rest of the copypasta?
>>
File: 1457473771039.jpg (72 KB, 530x380) Image search: [Google]
1457473771039.jpg
72 KB, 530x380
Hrvatska jest broj 1.

The perfect balance between:

1. fascism and no degeneracy but also no freedom
2. max freedom but with it full degeneracy that comes with it
>>
File: thompson214.jpg (52 KB, 800x515) Image search: [Google]
thompson214.jpg
52 KB, 800x515
>>60161288
>Hrvatska jest broj 1.
>The perfect balance between:
>1. fascism and no degeneracy but also no freedom
>2. max freedom but with it full degeneracy that comes with it

THANKS MOTHER
>>
Does every country brainwash their people to believe they are number one? Thought it was only my country that was # 1.
>>
>>60161646
your country can't be #1 since Croatia is already #1 and we don't share
>>
>>60161006

The one place I didn't go to that I wanted to in Europe last time I was there was Croatia.

Its currency was like 7.5x less than the euro and it had great deals on cruises and island hopping/beach hopping, also solid beer.

I didn't go because I looked at the clubs there and wow my god it was so shitty. I went to Barcelona instead and fucked Spanish beach bitches
>>
File: 1457473503972.jpg (8 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
1457473503972.jpg
8 KB, 207x243
>>60161677
>>60161646

Well we have nice hotels so you can come visit anytime.

Don't forget your wallet ;)
>>
>>60161006
I agree
>>
>>60161765

Well....if you want sex tourism then Croatia is certainly not the best place for that as girls tend to be very careful of their reputation.

You would however do much better in the capital as far as Clubbing goes.
>>
Koji kurac? Ko je ovo smeće pustio u klub?

Moramo se ozbiljnije pozabaviti kebabom...počelo se nešto malo tamniti podzadnje.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.