[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you like about Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
What do you like about Canada?
>>
>>60157236
Nothing.
>>
I like their welfare
>>
It's non whiteness
>>
It is both a first world country AND will legalize marijuana. My plan was to move to Uruguay, but it seems it'll be Canada instead.
>>
>>60157236
Only non harmful Anglo country for Japan
>>
>>60157236
Nothing, it's a cultureless hellhole
>>
>>60157552
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hong_Kong#Massacres
>Of the Canadians captured during the battle, 267 subsequently perished in Japanese prisoner of war camps, mainly due to neglect and abuse.
>>
>>60157290
mean desu
>>
>>60157571
Have you ever actually been to Canada
>>
>>60157703
So how old are you? I'm talking about now. I always think America is not "developed" country, all Americans can never face the future.
>>
>>60157944
how many americans do you know
>>
File: rcr.jpg (62 KB, 306x728) Image search: [Google]
rcr.jpg
62 KB, 306x728
>>60157323
Top kek mein Freund

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadian
>76.6% of the total Canadian population
>more than 3 out of every 4 people is white

>>60157437
Why leave Norge? It seems perfect. I would rather live there than here tbqh. I lived in Finland for a bit too, so I can imagine what Norway is like.

>>60157571
No, we have culture, just it seems to be a modern trend to be all unnecessarily guilty and offended at everything. Apparently every culture but out British heritage is fine to celebrate, even though that's by far our most robust one, and the one which completely defined the country for its beginnings both culturally and politically.
Pic semi-related.
>>
>>60157944
bad post.
>>
>>60157944
Well America is literally occupying your country. So what does that make you?
>>
>>60158057

M8 we celebrate our British heritage on a regular basis. What do you can Victoria Day, Rememberance Day, all the British iconography that is literally everywhere in our government buildings and institutions, the fucking queen on our money.

I think you just don't perceive that as "celebrating" British heritage because it's literally everywhere.
>>
>>60158430
I'm saying how SJWs and absurd leftists are trying to strip all of that away. They want to change the name of Victoria day ffs - the very Queen who established us as a country and whom oversaw a great deal of our development, some of which was administered under her own choices.

On the other hand, we got retards now who say that a red poppy is fucking offensive and it glorifies war (which its entire purpose is the opposite of, smfh).
>>
>>60158969

Tbh I can't blame people for having mixed feelings about the British Empire and our connection to it. They do have a higher body count than the Nazis after all.

I'm not sure if we should abandon British iconography or tradition or not, but frankly I don't really care either. I'm more concerned with what actually effects people's lives. I mean British imperial iconography might be offensive to natives or others for good reason, but it doesn't actually influence their lives much. By that same token stripping away British symbolism might be offensive to Anglo-Canadians for good reason, but again, it doesn't really impact their lives so it seems silly to get upset about it.
>>
Canadians apologize to me RIGHT NOW. I demand it
>>
>>60158969
>who say that a red poppy is fucking offensive and it glorifies war
this is why I hope Trump wins, so the left media, at least down south has to take a step back and review shouting about whatever is trending on twitter.
>>
>>60159170
I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your life.
>>
>>60159170
sorry for paying your mum with a bag of loose change
>>
>>60159196

Except I haven't heard of a single media outlet that claims that the red poppy glorified war.
>>
Fuck the Queen
>>
>>60157236
Quebec
>>
File: E1446569040846.jpg (41 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
E1446569040846.jpg
41 KB, 248x250
>>60159724
i hate that they...

[spoiler]CLUB BABY SEALS
YYEEEEE/spoiler]
>>
>>60159137
>being anti british empire

disgusting
>>
>>60159830
You've clearly never been there then. They are all miserable and mean as fuck to everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 572x626
>>60157236
Why does everyone hate us
>>
>>60161591
cuz they aint us
>>
>>60161591
Canadian posters used to be decent but something changed post 2012. I'm not entirely sure what happened.
>>
>>60157236

Another bait post by a bait country to bait /int/ into getting baited

Get off my dick UK
>>
>>60161351
>Says other people have not been to Quebec
>Posts this bullshit

Fucking anglo
>>
Celine Dion and Poutine
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.