[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Commieblocks can be a comfy place to live if they are well maintained.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Commieblocks can be a comfy place to live if they are well maintained. Why can't eastern European countries take care of their commieblock neigbourhoods? Pic related, it's a commieblock neighbourhood I live in, and it's comfy af.
>>
>>60151130
Pensioners getting €300 don't have the money to fix them up.
>>
>>60151130
I agree, very comfy, i live in one near a shopping, with skatepark and a Football field, and it's very cheap...
>>
>>60151219
But the municipalities or national governments should take care for the maintainance, not the people that live in the commieblocks.
>>
>>60151315
lol?
>>
>>60151416
That's how it's done in Slovenia at least.
>>
File: somewhere.jpg (73 KB, 595x408) Image search: [Google]
somewhere.jpg
73 KB, 595x408
>>60151130
I live in the French version of a Commieblock (HLM), can confirm. Comfy af
>>
>>60151452
the commieblock apartments were given to the people living in them
there is social housing but it's new buildings and iirc they aren't clumped together to avoid creating ghettos
>>
File: štepc.jpg (87 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
štepc.jpg
87 KB, 960x539
>>60151452
No its not, you pay a monthly fee for upkeep and some of it saved up for the eventual remodelling.

The state/municipality may or may not pitch in.

T. Štepanjsko naselje
>>
File: art_1406014100.jpg (47 KB, 580x341) Image search: [Google]
art_1406014100.jpg
47 KB, 580x341
korean old commieblock
>>
nice question
>>
File: PICT0204-bluchera-saltovka.jpg (202 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
PICT0204-bluchera-saltovka.jpg
202 KB, 960x720
But not for Kharkiv mayor
>>
>>60151130
>comfy place to live
Where all parking slots?
>>
Гpyзинcкиe нaциoнaлиcты aтaкoвaли вeгaнoв c пoмoщью шaшлыкa и cocиcoк

29 мaя члeны нaциoнaлиcтичecкoгo oбъeдинeния «Гpyзинcкaя cилa» вopвaлиcь в кaфe «Киви».«B pyкaх y них были шaшлыки нa шaмпypaх, a нa шeю нaмoтaны cвязки cocиcoк. Oни кyпили пивo и cтaли бpocaть в тapeлки yжинaвших вeгeтapиaнцeв шaшлыки и cocиcки. Oни тaкжe paзбpacывaли шaшлыки и вce этo cнимaли нa кaмepy», — oпиcывaeт инцидeнт aдминиcтpaция кaфe.
>>
>>60154936
Shit, wrong thread
>>
>>60154969

Like a Slav to a commieblock....
>>
>>60151130
see, the problem is, that much like our nuclear power plant, much of these buildings were built by soldiers, random people from the street and so forth. Why? well, because it was communism, where there is a shortage of everything, including people.

Why is that bad? Well, see the commie blocks are assembled like Legos, which may or may not be built somewhere abroad for equal work distribution.

So - one group of workers building one part, one group of workers transferring that part, and then another group of workers gluing them together.

Suma summarum - the walls are shit: we had to redo the wiring, which I shit you not was aluminum instead of copper (we had a lot of power outages), wallsa are of uneven thickness, thus heat is distributed unevenly, and mold grows in corners because its concrete and there is poor thermal insulation (a lot of condensation)

now that we have the communists to thank for.

What do we have to thank our current government (aka we once were communists but that is a long distant memory) for?

Well see, one of way of improving the buildings is to get centralized heating, redo the seems, and make sure everyone insulates properly

why is this not being done? because there is a babushka with a million euroes in her sock, a few drunkards/junkies (give or take) and one asshole who just doesn't want anything to do with his neighbors

and because we live in a democratic™ country, you can't get anything done unless everyone agrees and even then people pussy out

is there any other reason why people don't want to do this?

These buildings aren't worth renovating. Remember how I said that the walls are shit? We renovated the flat I live in with my family, but our cocksucker neighbours didn't, ITS STILL FUCKING COLD IN THE WINTER.

tl;dr fuck communists
>>
>>60154807
Mostly underground.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.