[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the US drops leaflets over your city and bombards the radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Pepenheimer.png (1 MB, 1300x904) Image search: [Google]
Pepenheimer.png
1 MB, 1300x904
>the US drops leaflets over your city and bombards the radio airwaves saying they are going to glass your city with a nuke
1. Your cuntry
2. What do you do?
>>
post a dumb troll thread on /int/
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 620x349
>the U.S. drops leaflets
>>
File: atomic bombing warnings.jpg (315 KB, 540x1517) Image search: [Google]
atomic bombing warnings.jpg
315 KB, 540x1517
>>60140474
That would kill them ;_;
>>
>>60140432
1. Is your compass's wrong?
2. fuck trump
>>
i would jump in sea and escape to easter island
>>
>>60140432
1.flag
2.Nuke everyone back, Option samson INSHALLA
>>
>>60140744
Why won't you tell anyone how many nukes you have
>>
>>60140432
they did not warn for hiroshima WTF i hate us of a now.
>>
Ask for one more bomb, then surrender.
>>
>>60140763
We don't have any nukes :^) only textile we swear :^)
>>
>>60140796
They did for both >>60140501
>>
>>60140432
>Tyrone breaks in to your house, forces you to tell him where all the valuables are and then says "I'm going to kill you now, but because I informed you before hand it makes the murder okay"
>>
>>60140816
Inaccurate. Tyrone would give you time to leave the house before blowing it up. He's not forcing you to stay and die.
>>
>>60140432
Play the game and admit the challenge.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.