[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Japan pay reparations for war crimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: unsheathes katana.jpg (72 KB, 647x927) Image search: [Google]
unsheathes katana.jpg
72 KB, 647x927
When will Japan pay reparations for war crimes?
>>
>>60137871
did he died?
>>
They already did when we dropped the bomb twice.
>>
>>60137886
Yeahsd
>>
>>60137886
No. They reattached his head when the war was over.
>>
>>60137999
Those japs have top-notch surgeons, ya know.
>>
>>60137871
why did you think we haven't yet?
>>
>>60137871
Cutting neck means little pain.
This is tender way of killing enemy.
Same to guillotine
>>
They tried with ANIME but that actually made things worse.
>>
When you go back to British???
>>
>>60138682
>>60138682
uhh, your president still worshipping the war criminal shrine. Why would you do that? I thought the narrative you were trying to sell was that the military took over the government. Why now is your governnment worshipping those criminals then?
>>
>>60138769
they usually mess up and cut into the skull
leaving the victim to endure half a head
>>
>>60138769
>Cutting neck means little pain.Cutting neck means little pain.
Are you stupid?

You don't just cut through a neck like a knife through hot butter, you hack it off.

It isn't painless by any stretch of the imagination.

This too >>60139593
>>
>>60137871

what war crimes homie?
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
61 KB, 184x184
>>60137871
I just realized that the current popular haircuts are super similar to the way young men styled their hair in WWII
>>
File: chink festation.jpg (54 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
chink festation.jpg
54 KB, 500x381
>>60137871
japan should be punished for not getting the job done.
nanking was a good start but they just slagged off after that visit.
>>
>>60137871
Japan needs some more nuclear bomb.

come on jung eun. do it now
>>
>>60139567
get out of here stupid chink. the shrine is just a war memorial place for war dead
>>
What war crimes?
>>
>>60137871
In 1945.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.