[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to marry an old German, move to Germany and when he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Old German.jpg (65 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Old German.jpg
65 KB, 480x640
I decided to marry an old German, move to Germany and when he dies from stroke or heart attack while having sex I will be very very rich
Rate muh plan
>>
Almost all Russians I know have the same plan. Different country though.
>>
Not original, but feasible.
>>
>>60130244

That looks like a young body builder. Probably still in his twenties.
>>
>>60130244
i would let that man do terrible things to me.
>>
>>60130244

Look at his fucking wrists. What a fucking monster of a man.
>>
germans live long and have awesome healthcare system
your old dude is likely to live for 20 more years plowing your pedojew ass
>>
r u a girl?
>>
>>60130368
>Pedojew
Do you have proofs I'm that guy?
>>
>>60130244

You will have the yuromoneys but you'll no longer have a functional boipucci (boi) or back door (grill).
>>
>>60130316
>Probably still in his twenties.
No way. He's certainly in his late 30's, could even be 40.

>>60130244
That would be funny if it wasn't the only action plan for many millions of uneducated and poor russian women.
>>
>>60130244
It's not easy desu. As long as you can't speak German you can't get a permanent residence, even if you are married, you are fucked. And only if you are in the testament, or if you share your bank account you get his monies.

I know what I talk about. I have an east gf and it's hard to get together ._.
>>
>>60130943
>No way. He's certainly in his late 30's, could even be 40.

Bodybuilders and strongmen always look older than they are. It's not uncommon that they're mistaken for 35-40, when they're in their mid-twenties.
>>
>>60132300
kek, no. This guy is definitely in his mid 30s, as you can see on the folds in his face.
>>
>>60132583

I'm telling you, that's not necessarily so. Lots of these guys will age somewhat prematurely due to anabolic substances.
>>
>>60132583
I'd say he's 45

>>60131904
I'm planning to go to Germany or Austria to study German
>>
>>60131904

well, """'"she"""" already knows russian/english, can't imagine it's much more hardship
>>
>this thread again
>>
at least this format is great for fishing out newfriends
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.